Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Weizman

Dr W shows great concern for how much the treatment will cost the health care system. I prefer a physician who will be concerned about the very best treatment for the patient.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I LOVE this doctor! He has treated me and my family for over 7 years. He always suggests the least aggressive route for caring but also knows when a situation calls for intervention. He literally has saved my life and my son's. His nurse Rhonda is incredible and my kids feel they both are part of our family. xoxo

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Weizman is knowledgeable but imo has taken on too many patients and thus does not have much time to really get to know you and your problems.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Needs to improve communication skills; needs to respond promptly to abnormal lab results; needs to update medical records system to improve accuracy; needs to consider patient's opinions and feelings regarding treatment.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Excellent, knowledgable, caring. Makes referrals to specialists when necessary.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I love Dr. Weizman! He listens to my concerns and I feel like he truly cares about his patients. He has a genuine interest for medical practice and I felt like he prescribed medications as a last resort after trying supplements and vitamins first. I highly recommend Dr. Weizman to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Doctor is terrific but very poor at callbacks. Staff doesn't return calls from pharmacies.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

ive been seeing this dr for a bit now and he has his moments!overall i like my dr and he has helped me with most things i need..as far as knowledge,if he doesnt know what to do in a situation,he finds another route and gets it done.his new nurse is most of the problem!his old nurse was very wonderful and enjoyable to see on all visits.the new nurse is a bit rude,runs very late on things that are needed sooner then later!the new nurse seems to only care about certain patients over others!!because i like my dr i would stay but the nurse needs to get her act together!it does get tiring to try to make an appointment and not receive a call from her till 2 weeks after you have been trying to get a hold of her!!!good dr over all!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Weizman for years and his has helped me with a couple of moderately serious issues. Staff has been generally great, but his current nurse is not as good as his previous one (Grumpy, takes longer to respond to refill request). Overall, though, I like him a great deal

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

My husband has been seeing this doctor for several years and loves him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Michael S. Weizman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)