Ratings for Dr. Lori K. Lambert

Dr Lambert is everything and all you want and need in an OBGYN. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I have seen Dr. Lambert for over 4years and she delivered my 3rd baby via scheduled csection. She has always been very knowledgeable about everything. Answered all my questions and lots attention to detail. I will continue to refer friends and family to her office. Staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I don't know who these people are because I've been seeing dr lambert for 6 years and she is absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable and caring. The staff are awesome and so is the nurse practitioner. I've have 2 children with dr lambert and if you have to see the nurse practitioner it's probable cause she's bringing are future into this world. You need to get a grip on your own life cause because it's a great office and I will continue to refer all my friends to her. Thank you for delivering my children

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

WORST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD!! First off the staff is so rude. They never return calls, when you can FINALLY get through to someone they are so nasty on the phone. The worst part about this whole office is how judgemental the nurses and Doctors are. Hello we are all women stop the hate. I would rather go without yearly appointments ect. than EVER go back to this horrible office ever again.

Submitted December 11, 2015

I like Dr. Lambert. She is thorough and cares about her patients. I have been seeing for several years and expect I will continue to be a patient here for years to come.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I love Dr. Lambert and Nurse Heather. Very different personalities in a good way. I love Dr. Lambert's easy going calm demeanor. She is well experienced, efficient and caring. She delivered my first child in 2013 and she had a way of keeping me calm in what I thought would be the most frightening experience. I look forward to round 2 this time. I can understand some folks may need someone more personable but I appreciate Dr. Lambert's focus on the task at hand without the fluff. As for the staff, they are all amazing. sharp and efficient. I am usually seen on time - I remember only one day where Dr. Lambert was delivering a baby and it affected my appointment slightly (instead of 10 minutes waiting it was more than 30 for the NP). The nurses are also very helpful and responsive when I leave messages with questions and do not unnecessarily ask me to come into the office. Heather the NP is very friendly and knowledgeable. Great team!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Lori Lambert, has been my Dr., for over 15 years. I have always relied on her good advice and great care. The office is clean, the staff is professional, well located in Doctor Phillips. I have recommended her to my friends and family. They also have a great relationship with Dr. Lambert. It is hard to believe some of the reviews. I will continue to see Dr. Lambert, as long as I am able, and will continue recommending her to anyone including family.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr.Lambert for many years, I've never had an issue with her or her staff. The nurses are great, they make you feel very comfortable and at ease. The nurse practitioner is just a sweetheart, and so is Dr. Lambert, they both are thorough and great bed side manners. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I had my first baby with this doctor and I had no problem with her. She was answering all my questions. I will definitely go with Dr. Lambert for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I just came from this Drs office today and by far..THE WORST EXPERIENCE I ever had in my life with a doctor. The most un compassionate, un professional, rude and careless person. After experiencing from some pelvic pain, I just wanted to check what could be the reason. She performed a routine pelvic check in a rush and then, WITHOUT asking me any questions about previous family or personal history, told me that I needed to schedule a sonogram to determine if there was something abnormal ( which of course was the normal step to take )and then, if the results didn't come right, a biopsy would be needed to determine if i had....OVARIAN CANCER..... HERE COMES THE BEST PART..."cause, based on my over weight, that could be a decisive FACTOR to have it!!! " Just like that, plain, simple, no questions asked, this lady just mention and jumped STRAIGHT the C word, in the most blunt and cold blooded way. Then she stood up and left the room, leaving me totally numbed. I canceled of course , the sonogram and any other appointment with this despiteful person. If you want to keep your peace of mind and save yourself from a very bad experice that will ruin your day and probably your week, stay away from this practice.

Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Lori K. Lambert's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1985)