Ratings for Dr. Katherine M. Welty

Wife and I have been to over a dozen doctors in different parts of the country in our lifetime and Dr. Welty is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor we have ever been to. The staff is very helpful in their attention to our needs also.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr.Welty and her staff are absolutely wonderful. Dr. Welty is very thorough,caring,detailed and dedicated.I have never rec'd the level of care from a family physician as I have from Dr. Welty. Her nurse and receptionist are kind,warm,efficient and always return phone calls in a prompt manner. When you are a patient of Dr. Welty, she and her whole staff know who you are and make you feel welcome. I cannot say enough positive words as to Dr. Welty's knowledge and her great care and concern for her patients. She's the best.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Welty is a terrific lady. She does take a long time with the patience which in turn delays other patience. Her nurse on the other had is less than friendly. She is the reason I no longer see Dr. Welty as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Wonderful personality and will take all the time you need to cover concerns but that does mean long waits, often several hours. Her staff is less than helpful, never returns calls, puts you on hold and makes it very difficult to make appts with her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Katherine M. Welty's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)