Ratings for Dr. Calvin J. Kubo

Would give everything I own to have Dr. Kubo to see him. Or Dr. Karr, they both have impeccable Doctoring skills. Knowledge is Wisdom. A blessing.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Kubo has been my doctor since i was 13 years old. I am now 36 years old and would never even consider going to another doctor. He is knowledgable, kind and extremely thorough. Hr takrs the time to listen to your health ailments and complaints and is genuinely concerned about your well being. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kubo!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Kubo's office is extremely well-run. They use modern technology (computers) for patient charts, prescriptions and reports, which saves much time and provides accuracy. The group has several M.D.'s as well as some Nurse Practitioners, and the patient can choose which provider to use. I have never had difficulty getting an appointment as soon as I wanted one, and the office even schedules some evening hours for patient convenience. Best of all, I'm getting excellent medical care from the team who help me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Kubo is the most knowledgeable and thorough dr. I have ever been seen by. He diagnosed a rash that other dr.s and even dermatologists couldn't diagnose. As soon as he saw it, he knew what it was and gave me the treatment I needed to finally get rid of it, after 2 years of suffering! He is also incredibly thorough and has no problem making referrals when something is outside his range of treatment. He always plays it safe when it comes to my health. I only wish he was a pediatrician too so that he could care for my children as well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr kubo is and awsome man with great manor and integreity,a doctor with all meaning helpful kind and he care and is very punctual and on time wheaterwith blood work or appointment follow his staff is so wounderful...i also live on a very fix income sometimes my co pay for medicine are so hight and i tell him and he supplies me withsample to get by i think this what medicine should be like and i think that what all Dr learn from this man thank dr kubo good bless you therefore that why i belive to everybody who is look for a dr should give him a try

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Calvin J. Kubo's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)