Ratings for Dr. Simin Khoshand

Today was my first visit to clean my teeth and I was very please with the staff and dr. Khoshand The office very very nice very bright I recommended to everyone to go there

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Dr simin khoshand is very friendly, caring and welcoming... she is very professional and loving to all... highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Miss Dr. Browse, but Dr. Khoshand and staff are a perfect team to continue this practice. Professional, gentle, caring, and take their time - never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Going to the dentist feels now like going to a Spa treatment, I always feel good coming and leaving my cleaning and checkups. All because the team is amazing and Dr. Khoshand makes you feel welcomed and relaxed. She takes her time with you and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Very professional dentist. She is always a pleasure to visit. She really understands her patient's needs.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

very professional ,friendly and caring. I love to see people who work with their heart. inside is do clean and hygiene. I recommend it to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Thank you for your email and thank you for welcoming Marvin and I to your Clinic. It was my first time being there and the entire staff were very courteous, caring and very professional. Dr. Khoshand thank you for being so gentle base on my situation I thank you so much it's as if you were attending to a baby. I have a fear for dentist as I have had a bad experience with one already too but always had a fear even before that but the way you dealt with me was fenominal. It was my husbands first extraction and he was also in fear it would have been very painful but he has given you the highest compliments. We want you to be our family dentist from now on and we will refer others to you as well. Thanks again Dr Khoshand you are really a peoples person. The ratings comes out of 5 stars but we both give you a million.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Khoshand and her staff are the best i have experienced.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Excellent experience! Highly recommend Dr. Khoshand

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

I have a fear going to the dentist but Khoshand she coax me through for the first time I didnt even sweat to do an extraction. She was so tender, caring and thoughful its and experience I would refer anyone to. Thank you Dr Khonshand and your entire staff very proffesional considerate, thoughtful and caring . I will definitly be back to see you soon

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Dr. Simin Khoshand's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We, at Baywood Dentistry, are committed to the overall well being of our patients. We are conveniently located in downtown Ajax on 95 Bayly St W #200 in the Medical Building. Our professional and friendly team members provide you with complete oral care. Dr. Khoshand graduated from University of Toronto- School of Dentistry in the year 2000. Since then she has been practicing dentistry as far as Inuvik in N.W.T. where the sun doesn’t set in summer to Iqaluit in Nunavut with snow-covered grounds almost all year round. Thompson in Manitoba, the hub of the north, close to Churchill with its polar bears and Thunder Bay in Ontario with its sleeping giant on Lake Superior, beautiful Peterborough and finally Cobourg. During this time, she has had the privilege to serve many wonderfully diverse and unique communities which brings her back home to Ajax.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare