Ratings for Dr. Simin Khoshand

I am extremely nervous when it comes to dental offices and dentists. A friend recommended Dr. Khoshand and I decided to try out the office. It's a small office with a great family feeling about it. The entire staff is considerate, knowledgable and friendly. I was nervous during my appointment but Dr. Khoshand took her time and explained everything to me. She made me feel at ease. This was my best dentist visit. I will be back.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I love Dr. Khoshand and her staff. I like that the office respects my time and sees patients on time always. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgable. If you are looking for a dentist, look no further and go here. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I googled dentists in Ajax and came across Dr. Khoshand who had wonderful reviews. I booked and appointment and the reviews didn't lie. From the moment I walked in meeting the friendly receptionist who gave my a very welcomed feeling, I knew this was going to be a great experience. I meant another friendly member the assistant who I can't complain about. To finish was Dr. Khoshand who is a friendly, caring, informative dentist. She took she time and explained everything to me. This was my best dental appointment ever. I will return. Thank you Dr. Khoshand and staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Staff is wonderful, helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend going here

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I am very nervous about going to a dentist. My friend told me to try Dr. Khoshand. She is wonderful. It was a great experience. She takes her time to explain everything and made sure I was comfortable. The staff is very friendly and kind. I will never go anywhere else. I highly recommend this office. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love this office. The staff is very nice. Dr. Khoshand is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Knowledgeable, helpful, kind, and professional describes both Dr. Khoshand and her staff!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Khoshand & all her staff are very thorough, but also gentle & kind. They always explain things well & advise on how to prevent & deal with problems. I've gone from being dentist-phobic to looking forward to appointments. My husband and I are so glad that we found Dr. Khoshand 2 years ago..best dentist ever!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I love everything about Dr. Khoshand office, the staffare friendly and informative and with Dr Khoshand I feel I am in professional hands. I have had nothing but positive experiences at this office. I highly recommend Dr Khoshand office for snyone looking for a new dentist, A big thanks to this awesome team.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

One of my co-workers referred me to Dr. Khoshand when we recently moved into the area and I am very glad she did! Best dentist I have been to. Very caring, and her office staff are some of the best.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Simin Khoshand's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We, at Harwood Plaza Family Dentistry, are committed to the overall well being of our patients. We are conveniently located in down town Ajax on Harwood Avenue, south of 401. Our professional and friendly team members provide you with complete oral care. Dr. Khoshand graduated from University of Toronto- School of Dentistry in year 2000. Since then she has been practicing dentistry as far as Inuvik in N.W.T. where the sun doesn’t set in summer to Iqaluit in Nunavut with snow covered grounds almost all year round. Thompson in Manitoba, hub of the north, close to Churchill with its polar bears and Thunder Bay in Ontario with its sleeping giant on lake Superior, beautiful Peterborough and finally Cobourg. During this time, she have had the privilege to serve many wonderfully diverse and unique communities which brings her back home to Ajax.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med