Ratings for Dr. Sean A. Sukal

After waiting was told that the Dr. Was running 20 minutes behind. Waited 2 1/2 hours for the Dr. and finally walked out of his office. Total disregard for patients time.

Submitted April 16, 2018

The worst staff!!! Office manager does not exist and no one to talk to! Do not follow insurance policies, make their own rules, disregarding that their are participants and providers. Highly over charge up front then ignore the fact that they have to refund patients. Horrible experience! Stay away!!!!

Submitted August 30, 2017

Wow. My first reaction to this page was, "What's with all the 1 star votes?". I've been a patient of Dr. Sukal for the last 5 years. I have NEVER known him to be "pompous" or "rude". He's exactly the opposite. Always kind, always with a warm welcome, and ALWAYS does a thorough job. My leukemia makes me very susceptible to skin cancers, so choosing the best doctor(s) is almost a second hobby. His assistants are warm and professional, the office is always clean (and the chairs and couches in the waiting room are SO much more comfortable than the ones at my cardiologist), ...but I digress... Seriously, I know there's no pleasing some people (especially in Boca - Don't roll your eyes. You know it's true.), but this review page seems to have more than its share of "suspect" reviews. (Disgruntled ex-employees, please raise your hands. Yes, I remember you, and I can guess why you're no longer employed.) If there is a "down side" to a good doctor (or a good restaurant, or a good mechanic), it's the wait time. Yes, sometimes he's running behind. Show me a doctor who doesn't run behind on occasion, and I'd think there was something amiss. Yes, we're all important people, with important things to do. If you haven't scheduled enough time in your day for a doctor visit (any doctor, for that manner), you're are doing it wrong. You can always take solace that he didn't have to spend extra time on YOUR spots. Consider yourself to be lucky, and be grateful.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Sukal is an excellent dermatologist who specializes in MOHS Surgery. His nurses are very compassionate and caring. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Sukal is an excellent diagnostician and MOHS surgeon. He and his staff are caring and personable. I have recommended him to others in the past and would not hesitate to continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Very professional staff, warm and inviting office are important, now when you couple that with an outstanding Dr, you know you have a winning team. I would highly recommend him again and again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

In the past 4yers I have had approx 30 surgeries in this office including MOHs surgery and I have to give both dr. Sukal and his staff the best possible rating available with the exception of some waiting (to be expected today) I would rate him and his office 99 out of 100 nice people and excellent surgeon seemed very concerned with my overall well being

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Wanted to remove every spot on arms, legs - one at a time because medicaire only pays for "one at a time". Removal not necessary. STAY AWAY!!

Submitted September 17, 2015

Terrible experience. The doctor is rude and condescending to patients. He will keep you waiting for up to two hours. I stayed at this office for almost a year because I do believe he is knowledgeable but it's not worth the attitude. I expect a doctor to have some level of people skills. This one has zero.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

not helpful and the staff in the front is exremely rude. store manager never available complete mess BE AWARE

Submitted May 23, 2014