Ratings for Dr. HARRIS A. Twersky

I fownd dr Twersky to be the rudest doctor I ever met. No manners. I met him for the first and only time a few years ago in Marlton. I found him to be very short with me and rude. I would never recommend him to anyone. He wasn't even dressed and he is overweight himself. Not use to that kind of a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

This man needs to see a Dr himself, how can you trust the advice he gives when he is morbidly obese, and could not even stand long enough to listen to your heart or lung, had to sit next to me on the exam table...

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

DR.TWERSKY IS & ALWAYS HAS BEEN A GREAT DOCTOR... I'VE FOLLOWED HIM THROUGH 3 DIFFERENT AREAS & NOW I'M REALLY UPSET THAT HE HAS LEFT MARLTON & I CAN'T LOCATE HIM.. I'M HOPING NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO HIM OR HE HASN'T RETIRED, BUT IF HE DID, IT'S WELL DESERVED... THANK YOU,NICK

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I don't give out high marks unless I'm 100% satisfied. I have been extremely satisfied for years with dr. twersky's knowledge, treatment and advice.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have seen Dr Twersky all my life and he is very informed and very intelligent.I recommend him to everyone and everyone I have ever referred loves him and still goes to him. I have never seen him act less then completely professional. I am hard pressed to believe anyone who say diffrent

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have been underr the care of Dr. Twersky for well over 30 years.You will never find a more ''human'' doctor any where.He has an ''country doctor'' manner and is willing to talk to you about any problems you have...I would never think of seeing any one else.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I used to see Dr. Harris Twersky as a teen and was completely turned off by his bedside manner. He was often inappropriate and often uninformed. I just felt uncomfortable around him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr. Twersky is one of the worst doctors i have ever been to. After a car accident I had to see him for insurance purposes and he gave the result of an MRI, after which he told me i had a tumor in my neck and probably had about 3 months to live. Even better - he let me drive home after that news. Turns out it wasn't a tumor, there was nothing wrong with me, but a possibility of having MS...i never saw him again. i hope no one else does either.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. HARRIS A. Twersky's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med