Ratings for Dr. L.T. Gates

The receptionist is always rude. The nurse always seem to call in the wrong prescriptions to my pharmacy- which causes a big hassle specially on weekends when they are not available and I need my life saving medications. I took a day off work to be seen for a well woman ck up and when the doctor came in she treated me for my Asthma and not for my well woman ck up all because the nurse didn't fill out the form right. I took another day off work and amazingly everything i wanted done couldn't be done until the following week and she(the receptionist) said and thats if the doctor will be in it was still "up in the air" she didn't know if the doctor was going to call off that day or not. Now I don't know about Dr. gates but he has a nurse pratictioner there that i am refering to Mary Blanchett and the other nurses( that called in wrong medicine) and of course the rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. L.T. Gates's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

GHI