Ratings for Dr. Ravin Agah

Only talked over PAMF's myhealth online. My PCP is on mat leave. I explained my problem/gave details. Gone to urgent care twice for this and Can't afford another visit. Second doctor didn't say anything diff. from first. But Dr. Agah didn't even read what I'd written. He claims to keep "an open heart/mind" but it seemed like he'd already made up his mind. I said I'd had this same problem for two/three wks, he said to wait. If it continued, seek care. It's been almost a month already! I said a medicine was helping. He told me it didn't treat my issue. If it's been helping, doesn't that lend to the possibility that I don't have what he thought? My dad spent a lot of time with HMO doctors so always asks: what else could it be and why don't you think it's those things? Gets drs to think about issues & helps you better understand. He didn't acknowledge my question. When I expressed frustration because he wasn't responding to what I'd written (ignored my comments), his next message in caps.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Very disappointed with Dr. Agah. He is always in rush to a point that makes you feel guilty of asking any question. Not very responsive with test results. Even in the case of emergency.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Agah. He is very helpful and listens to the patient's problems and gives very good medical advice. I would rate him very highly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Agah comes across as very smart and catches things others missed with me. After a long search IU feel very lucky to have him. zI guess that is why I was told he can't take any more patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Agah takes time to listen and understand his patient's health issues. He doesn't rush the office visit like many physicians. He works with the patient to devise an overall health plan and evaluates other things that may affect the patient's health.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Ravin Agah provides the best service and puts his patients at ease with his knowledge as well as with his caring, sincere and helpful attitude. All my family members became Dr. Agah's patients over the years. I believe that he is one the best.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

very good

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Ravin Agah's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA