Ratings for Dr. Ravy S. Lu

I had been seeing a different doctor, and ended up going into labor on a weekend when neither doctor in my practice was delivering so I ended up meeting Dr. Lu. I labored for a very long time at the hospital, and if it were not for Dr. Lu I am sure I would have ended up with a C-section because of how long I labored and how large my son was. Even though my labor/delivery was the first time I met her, I liked her enough that I would switch my care to her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr Lu hepled my with the course of my first pregnanacy. She and her staff took good care about my baby and I, she didn't forgot about any detail of my pregnanacy.That's why I'm still going with her. And I hoped that if I have another baby she would take care of me.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I went through MANY painful procedures and surgeries this past year-all at the hands of some BRUTAL male doctors. What a pleasure it was to then have someone as kind, gentle and caring as Dr. lu. I would say ANYONE would be lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. Lu cares for my whole family as far as the females are concerned. She is so compassionate and really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Lu's office staff couldn't have been nicer; they gave excellent directions, were cordial, pleasant and made me feel very at ease. Dr. Lu is a gentle gynecologist who was very reassuring and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Ravy S. Lu's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA