Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J Palermo

I have no idea what's wrong with these patients below? I LOVED Dr. Palermo! He was amazing. I think that the people below must have needed more therapy ... I agree Dr. Palermo can be honest (maybe you NEEDED to lose weight?) but all of his help allowed me to go from being bedridden for 6 years to complete remission for a good while. I read the reviews and was shocked - this man saved me. But he couldn't have it I wasn't ready to work on myself - just remember when getting involved with Reverse Therapy it requires 100% of yourself and dedication to meet expected results. I'm so happy I was in the right place at the right time and Dr. Palermo had the time and knowledge to guide me though this horrible illness. Don't beat yourself or your doctors up. If you want to move yourself upwards be fully aware of what it takes to get yourself to the places you want to go. God Bless.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Not a thorough doctor. Weasley little man that dosen't address your real problem, rather blames any issue on stress. Seen him twice b/c my regular dr. wasn't available... And I will never see him again. I was told my problems where either in my head or I should just lose some weight. If it were that easy, I wouldn't need a doctor. Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Palermo is a terrible, rude doctor and I would not recommend him to anyone. His reverse therapy techniques do NOT work. Do not waste your money and time on him. He is a totally clueless doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Nicholas J Palermo's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Manchester, CT