Ratings for Dr. James W. Vick

Dr Vick is a great dr, I have been going to him for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I have been coming here for years and Dr. Vick always has listened to my issues and answered all of my questions. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Not sure what the other person who posted is talking about. Dr. Vick doesn't just give tyou want you want when you go in there, he gives you what you need. Which I guess was a sedative and no excuses for the other commenter. Dr. Visk- always A+ in my book (and been a patient for nearly 15 years.)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

This doctor was the rudest person I have ever met and barely even looked at me when I tried to tell him why I was there. He ignored my issue and and wrote me a script for anti-anxiety medication. Then he proceeded to have a bigger attitude when I asked him for a note to bring back to my work. I thought that was a pretty standard request. I will never go back there nor will I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. James W. Vick's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1979)