Ratings for Dr. I. David Pollock

saved my life, what more needs to be said ... the best doctor Ive ever had in my life and I wish him only the best!!! Joseph B

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

He has been my family doctor since before I was born. He assisted my grandparents, my parents, my siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins. Hectru

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Pollock for the past 20 years. he is always available, helpful and tells it like it is. I used to work quite close to his office, now I am in Hamilton but I always take a day off to go see him. I will be his patient as long as he is still working.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This doctor may be great for your childrens shots however when more serious diseases are needed to be discovered he is useless. My father a year ago came to him (his family doctor) to address some pain he was having. My father was afraid he had prostate cancer as it ran in his family. He mentioned this to him. When he did, he laughed and said no. He prescribed pills. My father came back 4 months later saying the pills didnt do anything and he is in lots of pain. He requested a test be done to determine whether or not my fathers thoughts were correct or not. Instead, he issued more of the same pills saying that the pills wouldnt work until 4-6 months later. My father has now died on Family Day due to advanced prostate cancer spreading to his bones and lungs. This doctor dismissed my father during all his worries and just wrote more prescriptions. Once we found the cancer we switched his doctor. Be careful this doctor is a JOKE. Who should not be A DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

After seeing Dr Pollock on and off for over 25 years I have never had a bad experience with his ability to help me with my "many" ailments! From broken bones,strains,gout,delivering my son and even pacemaker care.Getting in to see him has never been a problem either. Thank You

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr Pollock is the best doctor we've ever had. Anyone that has him as a doctor would agree that they are lucky to be under his care. He is knowledgeable, personable, and cares. It will be a very sad day when he retires ! His receptionists are professional as well. Best wishes to Dr. Pollock and his staff and thank you for being our doctor !!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Pollock has been my family doctor for over 30 yrs now. I used to live in Scarboro but now that I live in Mississauga for the last 15 yrs, I wouldn't dream of going to any other dr. He knows me better than I know myself and there is no one I'd trust more with my health. He is very caring and patient and takes the time to listen to you. Every time I go and see him, I always come away laughing. With so many patients, I'm always amazed how the nurses can remember everyone's name as patients walk through the door or when you phone. Also, they always have a smile to greet you..best doctor and staff ever. It will be a very, very sad day should he ever decide to retire from his practice. Selfish as this sounds, I'm hoping that he doesn't.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Pollock has been my doctor since I was born (I'm 35 now). A wonderful doctor, easy to talk to, always happy to see you. Staff can come off as curt, but are really just efficient.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I have been going to this doctor for about 35 years. He feels like a part of the family. He is one of the few doctors who still makes house calls!When I was in the hospital he csme to see me which was unprecidented according to the nurses.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

My wife and I were living in Scarborough walking distance from his office when we were first starting out and he always made me laugh because as first time parent we didn't want our daughter to use a pacifier and he was like "why not? she wants it, let her have it!" :-) and he was right. The nurses are top notch and always greeted with a kind smile. He would ask us in the hallway waiting to be seen if we had had our flu shots yet, we hadn't so he pulled out two new needles, one for me and my wife, gave us the shot in the hall and said "you did now!" haha. We since moved to Barrie but once went to see him again in TO for a second opinion and as always he put us at ease, it turned out to be nothing. Everytime he would check out our daughter after removing her diaper he'd say "yup!, it's a girl". He appears to have a zest for life and all his patients are lucky to have had him. All the best David!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009