Ratings for Dr. Neil Craton

Excellent a compassionate , knowledgable physician with great People skills.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Craton is absolutely wonderful! He takes your pain and injuries very seriously and listens very well. If you need to be referred to a specialist, he will be that done quickly for you. He had wonderful bedside manner and remembers you at each visit, and often mentions something you told him at your last visit. I hope he never retires because I would go to him for ailments forever! Best Ever!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I've known this crook for years. Saw the idiot and was misdiagnosed twice. Now since the delay due to his malpractice. I an now stuck with chronic pain for the rest of my life! I can honestly say I hate this man. I suffer everyday. It's changed my life in horrible way. He writes prescription for heavy opiates so that way you'really hooked. These doctor's and pharmaceutical all get commission. He's destroyed a few lives that way too. Don't be fooled by his charm. He's a smooth talker. Anyone can put on an act for an hour. Please seek other treatment! Stay away from him! He's absolute poison!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I initially met Dr Craton about 13 years ago for a sports injury, I had a very positive experience. I've continued to see him over the years and now see him for my chronic injuries in hip and neck. Craton knows his stuff, no doubt about it. But what I appreciate most is that he is caring, empathetic and a great listener.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr Craton has been my physician for years, involving a few different injuries (sports, car accidents, etc). He has always been very thorough during exams and efficient with imaging/tests if necessary. Great communication skills, and very reassuring. Risks and benefits for every suggestion were clearly outlined, and never felt pressured to make a decision on the spot. All referrals to other health care providers were same level care. He was very supportive throughout my surgical experiences as well, both with communicating with the other doctors, and my follow up care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Neil is incompetent, particularly if you have an MPI claim. He ignores everything you tell him and says it's nothing. Outright lies too. One Physio described extremely limited range of motion and severe adhesions on a report , while Neil who hadn't checked any tissue or me, declared her findings were impossible. Run, run as far and as fast as you can. Appears to be all nice but will undermine you behind your back. Completely in mpi's pocket. My Physio was stunned when she heard Neil was my doctor and he told me everything was fine. I was far from fine as she went through all the tests showing the objective finding of it. Of course it all made sense with how I felt and what massage therapists were telling me. Spare yourself a lot of grief and keep away. Plus my GP pointed out to me he holds so much power in town there is no way anyone can cross him or question him. MPI owns a lot of doctors in Winnipeg. The college of physicians must know this but does nothing about it. It's a medical mafia here. If going in for support from a doctor for an MPI case, find out if the doc has any affiliation with MPI. If so, you will not get any objective advice but rather will be entirely undermined by them. Don't think it will be different for you. I never believed it until I learned the hard way.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have a serious back problem. I was fortunate to see Dr Craton after being at the Pan Am Clinic and seeing my family Doctor. These other 2 Doctors felt I had a back problem that would look after itself in time. I visited my GP twice and the second time he scolded me for even thinking I might have something more than a back ache. He even told me not to expect an MRI or referral to a specialist, as this would be a waste of Health Care Dollars. I managed to get an appointment with Dr Craton and he took one look at me and he knew what was going on. He arranged an emergency MRI and it turns out I have 2 herinated discs. Dr Craton took the time to do a proper examination and listened to what I told him. It turns out the MRI supports his initial observation. Dr Craton has even made a followup call to me and is referring me to another specialist he thinks will be better suited to help me. Dr Craton is a medical professional and a caring person.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

False advertising!!! This doctor gives the impression he is an expert in concussions, when he missed a severe brain injury from my hockey game (other specialists are shocked he missed it). Very rude! He was saying that I was lying about my double vision.... Turns out he knows nothing about head injuries, even though he advertises otherwise. I not only bent my NEW helmet, but he missed brain damage from my head injury. I recommend he go into another profession, and stop wasting people's time.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

First rate physician. Personable and extremely knowledgeable. Too bad there are not more like Dr. Craton. I can think of several other doctors who could take some lessons in what it means to be and act like a doctor from Dr. Craton.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Fantastic doctor. The best I have ever seen. Polite, caring, knowledgeable, helpful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012