Ratings for Dr. Hyman Stadlen

Dr. Stadlen is very friendly & personable. He takes the time to explain things & answer questions - I never feel rushed. He cares very deeply about his patients. He is honest & his concern is genuine. His staff is wonderful too. I've been a patient of his for over 20 years and I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Stadlen is the best doctor I've ever gone to. He's always extremely thorough and informative. I really can't say enough good things about him - he took me on as a new patient back in 2007 when I had headaches which lasted weeks at a time. He's an honest guy and is never greedy - I once went in there because I had a sinus infection, and ended up addressing a secondary unrelated medical concern (which I would have happily booked another appointment for). I trust this doctor with my life and I won't be changing physicians no matter what.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable and informative. His staff was outstanding

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Kind, caring and takes the time necessary - recommend highly!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

As a patient of Dr Stadlen's for the past 10 years,I am convinced he considers the health and well-being of his patient of the utmost importance.Dr. Stadlen spends time with me every visit and does not rush through my appointment. Very satisfied and would not hesitate to reccommend Dr. Stadlen. I am 42 years old and have had several different doctors who I would never reccommend.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Hyman Stadlen's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1984)

AHC