Ratings for Dr. Darryl L. Gildenblatt

Great "bedside manner," was very nice and inspired lots of confidence in him...until he completely botched my surgery while pregnant. He took out a cyst and my left ovary when I was 15 weeks. I tried to tell him in the hospital that the staples were pulling apart, and he wouldn't even look under the bandage to see. SIX WEEKS later, my skin was separated by one and a half inches, nowhere near healing together, and I could see right inside my abdomen to the INSIDE stitches. He told me that was fine, it would come together on it's own. I switched OB's immediately, and all 6 doctors in my new practice confirmed that Gildenblatt majorly screwed up. My scar is 8 inches long, by 1 1/2 inches wide now, a year and a half later, instead of looking like a c-section scar like he told me it would.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I have been going to Dr Gildenblatt for twenty years. He is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had! He is compassionate and takes as much time with you as you need. He will go out of his way to help you! He also has a wonderful nurse practitioner! She does exams, patient education, teaches childbirth classes, etc. I can't say enough good things about them!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Wonderful experience! He delivered all three kids!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Gildenblatt is awesome. He is always helpful and always willing to answer any question you may have.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Darryl L. Gildenblatt's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)