Ratings for Dr. Judith C. Wollman

A wonderful doctor -- very knowledgeable on all medical issues. Answers all questions so both my husband and I can understand. She makes sure to follow up on any ongoing issues and test results. We consider ourselves very lucky to have her as our doctor. The office is run very efficiently, also. Everyone is friendly and, as long as we have been seeing her (many years), I recall having to wait over 30 minutes ONCE. I visit other doctors' offices with two of my elderly relatives and can say, in comparison, this doctor and office staff are excellent at what they do. I can't give them enough compliments.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Great Doctor...you can actually ask her questions and she will answer not like some docs who only spend 5 min with you and then their out the door. Her staff at the front desk are amazing..always friendly and willing to help w/ appointments or billing issues.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Judith C. Wollman's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners