Ratings for Dr. Michael Rosenfield

Very good overall experience, with absolutely NO wait. he was on-time and my visit was exactly what I needed. he is very straight forward, friendly and approachable. good overall experience.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

My son and I had been going to Dr. Rosenfield and Emerald for over a year getting regular allergy shots. We were happy with staff and the few interactions we had with Dr. R. Out of the blue we were told that we had to make Dr. R our primary care MD or get shots elsewhere. Not about to change my primary doc of a half dozen years, not to mention my sons pediatrician. Ok I can understand changing a policy, but we were not even allowed to get one more shot, requiring that I find an allergy doctor within 48 hours for my son and I to keep our shot schedule. Incredibly inconvenient for a busy parent and incredibly inconsiderate of Dr. R. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Overall I have found Emerald City Medical Arts to be great. Friendly staff, good service and accurate opinions. The visit can be fast, so I find it helpful to write things down I want to talk about before I get there. If you need prescriptions refilled you have to go in for a visit, which can be a bit of a hassle, but understandable. I have recommended Dr. Rosenfield to all of my friends and they seem happy as well.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I have not felt better about a doctor and his office. They are are all very nice and Dr.Rosenfield has been so caring and listens to me and has been the best doctor I have ever delt with. I feel safe and secure with my health in his hands.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Rosenfield has been unlike ANY doctor I've ever had. I've had several medical problems over the past few years, and not only has he medically helped me through them, he's TALKED with me about my progress, and how I'm feeling mentally. He has a tremendous bedside manner, and CARES. It sets him apart!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Have been a patient of Dr. Mike for over 10 years - he is hands-down one of the very best doctors I have ever dealt with. If you want to develop a genuine two way relationship with someone who will care about your health, then I cannot recommend Dr. Rosenfield enough. He also has a great staff - all good people.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He always seemed to be in a hurry, dashes in and out, not too helpful, and never could remember what we talked about in previous visits. It wouldn't take much to jot down a few notes in a patients chart. His assistant, cold and hyperactive, right down to business, I was more nervous once he left the exam room than when I came in.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

After a year I had to drop Dr.Rosenfield and look for a new MD. I didn't find him particularly knowledgeable or willing to spend time with a patient. His assistent is a disaster in both helpfulness and friendliness.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr. Michael Rosenfield's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1994)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan