Ratings for Dr. Glenn J. Marie

My 4 year old daughter went to go see Dr. Glenn. He sat with her for 20 minutes explaining everything to her and then was super fast giving her a needle. She never knew what happened. The tooth was out before she knew it and then gave him a big hug. I recommend him to all my friends with little children. Thank you !

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

My daughter had a terrible experience with her previous dentist. Dr. Glenn and his dental hygentist put her at ease. She only trusts him to remove her loose teeth. Dr. Glenn is very accessible for emergencies. He is the best dentist! My kids love him! I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatric dentist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have been taking my daughter to DR. Glenn for years. Unfortunately my daughter has had multiple cavities and extractions. He is SUPER fast, he is the only Doctor who can giveback her a needle and have her laughing at the same time!! He is great with kids, he always takes the time to make my daughter feel comfortable and she is never nervous going to the dentist. He really is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Marie was excellent with my 11 year old .. gentle hands and very comforting.. the staff is also excellent when ever I have visited the office the wait was less then 5 mins. Would highly recommend Dr. Marie

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I called Dr Glenn's emergency number late Saturday night. My 3 year old fell and pushed his front teeth backwards into his mouth. Dr. Glenn answered his phone and drove in to see my son. He removed 3 baby teeth without my son ever knowing it. All in an say is thank you for taking time and seeing us and taking my son old out of pain.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

After getting to meet Dr. Glenn I was surprised that he was a man. I always thought he was a woman because of last name. Marie. He is gentle man and made my 3 year old daughter very comfortable for her first dental visit. He used puppets and even made her feed his fish. I will be switching all my children to his office for their regular dental visits.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Marie is really great. He makes my son feel relaxed and takes the time to make him feel comfortable. The staff is always friendly and are never rude. I would highly recommend Dr. Marie to anyone who has kids that might be afraid of the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My kids have been patients of Dr. Marie for years at the Amboy road location. Never had a problem. The wait can be a little long but its a pediatric office, it's expected. My kids love DR. Marie. He always makes them feel comfortable. The assistants are charming and great with the kids. His receptionist Emily is such a nice person always quick to help very polite. Overall, great staff great Doctor and great environment. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Marie makes taking my 3 kids to the dentist a lot easier! His office and staff are very friendly. He is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

All our kids go there. Dr Glenn is very patient and does great work. Staff is very friendly as well. Highly recommend this practice.

Dr. Glenn J. Marie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company