Ratings for Dr. Peter Kudler

The only thing I have to say is that he is very rude on the phone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I have been meeting with Dr.Kudler for roughly a year. He has, unlike previous psychiatrists whom I have seen, proved to be available, concerned and very helpful both to me and my family. It is unfortunate that I was not referred to Dr.Kudler many years ago.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Kudler was an outstanding and compassionate physician. I would recommend him very highly. He was extremely insightful and dedicated.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

I found that my experience with Dr. Kudler was wonderful. He helped me enormously. I found him to be kind, concerned and he did help me greatly.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

I have seen a number of psychiatrists and I found Dr. Kudler to be the most helpful. He helped me enormously. His fund of knowledge and his genuine concern about my well-being was quite impressive.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Doctor seemed professional at first, but after several visits he seemed more concerned about punctuality than anything else. Once, I was supposedly a few (less than five) minutes late, even though I was on time according to my watch. He was more concerned with lecturing me on tardiness and how his valuable time shouldn't be wasted, rather than proceeding with the the >10 minute session. At times, when expressing my feelings or emotions, he would tell me to be quiet while he typed on his laptop. I could only speak when spoken to. When I tried to change an appointment, well in advance (a few days), he refused and was rude over the phone. Overall, he seemed to be more interested in quickly prescribing anything, and getting you out the door, rather than responsibly diagnosing the condition and understanding the problem/situation.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Peter Kudler's Credentials

• Univ De Lausanne, Fac De Med, Lausanne, Switzerland (Grad. 1977)