Ratings for Dr. Cary D. Douglass

He is the best general practioner i have been to and even though I have been going to him for over 10 years...I've had 4 different GP's in my life. He is very patient, informative, and intelligent. His staff is excellent and the practice runs smoothly from all angles like an ideal doctors office. He is able to identify the problem and refer you out if needed. All his referrals have been reasonably good.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

I have had him for over 8 years. He is qualified and generally diagnoses accurately although once I had to push him to recommend a specialist after 3 pointless visits. He does need to improve his general patient interaction.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

I have never had such an unpleasant experience with a doctor. I went in to see Dr. Cary Douglass for a regular checkup and to ask about some of my medical concerns. He was not very social and made me feel very uncomfortable. I had some concerns regarding chest pains and he didn't ask any questions, nor did he seem to really care, and said it was not really of much concern. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Cary D. Douglass's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1989)