Ratings for Dr. Fadi Kass

All I can say is AMAZING!!!! Dr. Fadi Kass is absolutely wonderful with children. He takes time to talk to you after surgery and explain what work was done ! His surgical team was fantastic as well. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Kass is fantastic! The most outgoing and enthusiastic person I've ever met. As a client of his, I used to be TERRIFIED of the dentist, I would yell and kick and scream every time we used to go to the dentist. Then we were referred to Doctor Kass, and he made that fear go away quickly. Fantastic person who makes going to the dentist fun.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Had an appointment for hygiene and check up for my 2 kids early this month. My appointment was at 10am but honest to God in my mind it was 10:30am. We arrived at the clinic at 10:20am and checked in. The lady at the front was so snobby saying we were halfway through our appointment and they may not be able to see us. I apologized saying that I thought it was 10:30am and she said she called my at 10am leaving a voicemail about our appointment.. Well i was already driving to the clinic at that time. They did leave a message on my home phone couple days ahead but was not able to check it until after the appointment. Long story short, Dr. Kass still took us and I apologized to him for being late and all he said was "don't worry about it". He was great as usual. Made my kids very comfortable and relax (we've tried several dentists in the past even in the same clinic and we always leave with grumpy kids kicking and screaming). I wouldn't change dentist but might try going to another location and hopefully they have nicer receptionist!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

My family dentist told me that our 4 year old son had a few cavities and that he would refer him to a specialist. Well let me just say that the person he sent us to should not be allowed near kids. He was so aggressive with my son that even I was scared. I left that appointment disgusted and feeling so guilty that I started crying in the car. I didn't know what to do then a coworker told me about Dr Kass and how good he was with her kids so I thought we'd try. It took a couple of appointments but Dr Kass was able to fix his teeth. He is so patient and amazing. My son actually loves him. I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very unfortunate that he specializes with children as all the work he did for my son failed. He is a smooth sales guy who just wants to cap every tooth, then fail and then required to be pulled out. I will NEVER take my kids back to see this dentist ever again!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Excellent dentist, he keeps parents and kids informed on the procedures, answers any questions I have, great with daughter which really helps when she has bad experiences with a previous dentist. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

This is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and funny with kids, puts them at ease.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Very good person to deal with. Very professional and kind to patience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

All the work I had done by this dentist needed to be repeated. The Island Lakes Dental Center said it was due "technique" and billed him for the repeat work!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Kass is a great dentist. He takes the time to explain everything he's doing. He is also very concerned about his patients being comfortable. I was very dissapointed when he left Island Lakes Dental.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008