Ratings for Dr. Brian F. Lane

While Dr. Lane is knowledable in his craft, he lacks good ethics when it comes down to informing his patients that he is leaving his practice at the University of Toledo's Medical Center. I had abdominal problems due to having a small intestinal opening after surgery. I had a six month check up and that problem was dealth with by widening the opening. I continued to have problems and was to return to Dr. Lane's office on the 7th of March. To my surpise, I received a phone call stating that my appointment was cancelled. When I called to make a new appointment, I was informed that Dr. Lane and his staff had left the hospital with no notice. I have not been able to get another Baritric Dr. to see me. Consequently, I have not had my 1 year checkup or any other medical care in regards to my baritric matters. I feel totally abandoned. I have questions and there is no one to answer my questions.Shame on Dr. Lane for leaving his patients in a lurch.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Lane has been very helpful and assured I had quality care after his resignation from a local facility. He is an exceptional physician and I highly recommend him for his skills and professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

this amount is the total amount after ins. payment. I really love Dr. Lane and his staff. I cannot say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

He and Amy are absolutely wonderful! I had surgery with him, had an easy recovery and feel that they saved my life. I will always be indebted to them. They are the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr Lane really didnt seem to care about the pain I was still having after my hernia surgery. He just sent me back to my family doctor

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Everyone seemed to be very helpful and concerned

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

my wife had abdominal wall surgery in march of 07.to repair a hernia . She is still having a lot of pain in her lower stomach. after another surgery in july to explore the abdomin for damage he couldnt find anything wrong.finally at our last appt in july he sent her back to her family doctor said there was noyhing else he could do for her. she is still having a great deal of pain in her lower abdomen I would not recomend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Brian F. Lane's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)