Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Meis

I had surgery for a broken hip. I am very pleased with the results! While the surgery was a bit more complicated due to breaks in 3 places the result has been perfect. It is now 6 weeks since the break and I am well on my way to normalcy.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Within 3,5 month Dr Meis did both knees replacement for my mother-in-law. She is 76 years old and 2month after she can walk with no help..He did amazing job and we are very happy that he was our surgeon! Thank you Dr Meis for every minute you have spent with us, you are the best!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Replaced my hip,did a wonderful job, glad he was my surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

I had an outstanding visit with Dr. Meis. I had been to 8 doctors before who could not dianose my hip pain. He not only solved my problem, but did so without resorting to surgery. The best part was how personal his visit was. At other offices, I saw only the physicians assistants. Never did I see a physicians assistant with Dr. Meis. He saw me face to face and told me truthfully what he believed. I will never see another orthopedist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

before you go this doctor be aware that he was disciplined and reprimaned for gross negligence by the state of illinois.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Joseph A. Meis's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1979)