Ratings for Dr. Salvatore F. Mannino

The best doctor ever, ever. When I was told open heart surgery is the only way to go Dr. Mannino said he could do it with out that procedure. He did. I owe my life to this man more than once. He show so much compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Outstanding Dr. Everything a doctor should be. So smart, caring, a perfect doctor! I am so blessed to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Outstanding Dr. He is very caring. Did a procedure on my heart after several other doctors turned me down after saying it was to risky and complicated. He saved my life!! I feel the best I have felt in years!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!!!NEVER KNEW A DOCTOR COULD REALLY BE THAT HELPFUL OTHER THAN A TV DOCTOR.LOL BUT YES Dr.Mannino is the best!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Mannino is truly a miracle worker! His care is the main reason I am still alive, and he tells me that I should not be here. I had a tooth abcess that broke free and damaged my heart valve, resulting in a stroke and heart valve replacement. He and his excellent staff are worth a visit if you need a great heart doctor! He is from NY and his bedside manner is hilarious! I would rate him a 10+ if I could... :-)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr Mannino has a great personality, is friendly, interested, smart, knowledgable, compassionate, up to date. Wonderful staff. Visited both Woodstock and Marietta offices, highly recommend Dr. Mannino!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

Dr. Salvatore F. Mannino's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)