Ratings for Dr. Jyoti B. Ganji

Dr. Ganji got irritated because I asked to get morphine shot in my IV but he ordered the shot to be given IM (painful way). Had to argue with him to persuade him to change. He allowed my bladder to collect 1000cc before a catheter was ordered. He tried to transfer me to the other side of the hospital at 9:30pm just in spite. Argued repeatedly with us to move and said that it was for his convenience. When I was feeling better I transferred and he had already told all of the staff that we were belligerent, argumentative, and rude so they would be sure to take good care of us. Recommended that I get sent home with a catheter still in tact. Asked to meet with him so he could have a chance to deem his practices ethical, moral, or humane but he stated that he has nothing further to say. I went from a sick patient to a victim. I challenge you now Ganji to give some justification to your arrogent, rude, and spiteful actions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

He answered all my questions and explained the how and why I have my medical problem. He gave me easy to understand solutions and a RX.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Jyoti B. Ganji's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alexandria, LA