Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Muhonen

Dr. Muhonen is a wonderful doctor and person! He is extremely skilled at his profession and has genuine compassion for his patients and their family members. While he primarily treats children, he has taken on the care of my father who suffers from a rare illness. My family had a difficult time finding a neurologist to help him, and Dr. Muhonen immediately accepted him as a patient. He is very knowledable, attentive, and invested in his patients. We are very thankful for him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Where do I Start??? my experience was wonderful. I was so scared and nervous I lost weight over this. Dr Michael assured me that everything will be ok an it was. He gave me back my life. I can do activies that I was dreaming about like when I was 17! Wooo Hoo Thank You..

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Amazing Dr. and we are blessed to have our daughter treated by him. She has had to have two brain surgeries. His care and compassion are immeasurable. We thank God every day for him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Wonderful, amazing, and very knowledgeable! He and his partners saved me - even though I had 5 brains surgeries in a month's time. They didn't give up! Very accessible, office is easy to find and the staff are the GREATEST!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

There are about 7 drs in the practice, handling children through senior adults - ALL are caring individuals & the office staff is wonderful, concerned and very helpful. All are DEDICATED and do not discount or ignore anything you have to say!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Michael G. Muhonen's Credentials

• Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137 (Grad. 1993)