Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Simonian

Dr. Simonian and his office assistant (Gail) are very condescending, abrasive, and have very little bed side manner. When my 16 month old was given his shots the doctor squeezed his leg so hard that he had nail marks and red spots. I think he cried more from him squeezing his leg than the actual shot. It is true that they never have any other patients in their office when I have had an appointment, which leads me to believe that he has very few patients. Spare yourself and your child the agony, don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Simonian is very professional and computer savy. All shot and appointment info are online in your own personal account, Login & PIN required. During appt. he says hello & pulls up child's info on the computer in exam rm. He mostly speaks to parents & very little to kids. I will admit he is not a playful, funny or overly friendly Dr. He is cool, calm, collected and very professional. He is serious and sarcasm/joking really have no place when in the exam room with Dr. S. He takes your childs health very seriously. If you want a Dr. like the Ped. on Private Practice you should look elsewhere. He does not have a nurse, just him and his two office/ billing staff. He gives his own vaccinations which I found odd. Surprisingly he gave the boys the best shots they ever had! No crying and they each had 4 in a row at one visit! We have had more than our share of bruised swollen injection sites. But not with Dr. S. Nice man, very dry/serious personality though.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

we were actualy treated very well. we were seen right away and loved his office decor. he was the picture perfect doctor with a white coat and a litlle red bow tie. this was our first visit but he made us feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Simonian is a great pediatrician however, I feel at times that he is a little abrupt and less personal with the parents. He is great with my child but I do recommend a friendly bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

I am a physician myself;Last night my 4 year old son who has asthma and allergy was breathing heavy and struggling. My wife was received with a blunt face and was told it was wrong to come with no appointment but sent to see the doctor anyway. Doctor never even looks at her face or look at the child at first and rudely jumped on her for bringing the child to clinic without an appointment. She said she and the child were treated like “thrash”. My wife got angry and told him that her husband is also a doctor and had never received such poor treatment from any physician during her entire life. After hearing that his attitude had suddenly changed and he had started to beg pardon for his behavior and offered to see another physician from the group but my wife had refused and walked out of the clinic with a promise never to return. SO PLEASE SAVE YOUR CHILD AND YOUR LOVED ONE’S FROM EXPOSURE TO SUCH RUDE AND HOSTILE TREATMENT – DO NEVER TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS DOCTOR’S OFFICE.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Mark M. Simonian's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Clovis, CA