Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Marush

Dr. Marush has been my internist and cardiologist for over 20 years. He is an excellent diagnostician and a wonderful doctor. He is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, always pleasant and personable, and fully answers all questions. I have never felt rushed. Echocardiograms, sonograms and different diagnostic testing is done right in the office, which is a huge plus. I highly recommend Dr. Marush as an internist and cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I must say Dr Marush is one of a VERY FEW doctors that will explain everything to you. If you have 100 questions, you will get 100 answers....He also knows his stuff and is not an alarmist but definately is a dedicated doctor. Been with him since his beginning

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

This doctor is a fabulous cardiologist.I wish he'd just stick to that.As an internist, I find him lacking.He did not diagnose me for something that I wished he would have caught, as I was a most steady, adoring patient.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Arthur M. Marush's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1978)