Ratings for Dr. Craig De Freese

Incredibly patient, calm, intelligent physician. I had surgery in early 2009 and it went so well that I was pain-free and back to normal activities the next day. The staff at Florida Hospital Altamonte like and respect him and shared that with me repeatedly. I would recommmend Dr. DeFreese to anyone. He cares, he explains, and he sees you as a person. Incredible surgical skills. He's everything an gyn (or any doctor) should be.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I've been going to him for years. He's patient,calm, knowledgable, listens to you and skilled. I had a procedure at the hospital and the staff in surgery raved about him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr De Freese is a wonderful OBGYN. Smart and calm in any situation, the only problem I have is that I just found out that he is no longer doing OB. I am disappointed that I have to find another OB.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

This ob/gyn is the best! He honors your time and you rarely have to wait for your appt. He listens and trys to help you make the best decision. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Very clean office, knowledgable Nurses, A+++++++, Great Dr who listens when you talk. I have been going to him for over 17 years. He is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Craig De Freese's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1981)