Ratings for Dr. Thomas Hickey

After almost 8 years of giving them our money they could even give us 10 minutes to get there for an appointment (which you always sit in the waiting room for a 1/2 hour anyway). Once they moved and got bought out by another company the service has gone completely downhill.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Hickey and his practice are fantastic! They are very caring and always friendly. Dr. Hickey takes his time to answer any questions you may have and is so gentle with our 4 month old son. A wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

The doctor was compassionate and spent time explaining things to us parents. To the kids he was silly and made them feel completely comfortable while being examined. Usually my kids hate going to the doctors, but if they are going to Dr. Hickey's they are happy! I could not ask for a better doctor for my children (ages 3 and 5).

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Best doctor in the world. My kids love him. We moved 45 min. away from the office but i still refuse to change doctors. I wish he took adults as patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

As a new mom, I think I called Dr. Hickey's office daily for the first few months of my daughter's life! Never was I made to feel like I was imposing. Dr. Hickey is so reassuring to new parents! The staff is wonderful and I've had great luck getting last minute appointments.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Hickey is wonderful! I take my sons to see him and he is very professional and caring. My children love to go to the office for exams and vaccines. He talks to the children on their level and makes them very comfortable. He is understanding and takes phone calls at home if necessary. I've never had any trouble getting an appointment even last minute. Definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Thomas Hickey's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Sykesville, MD