Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Gardner

Dr. Gardner clearly wrote the review on 9/11/17...Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out, lol...Yikes, you have to be super desperate to clean up your old image when you have to write reviews for youself as someone else...I'd imagine constantly going to great lengths and reaching like that must really be stressful! It's clear she must use up alot her own product on herself, trying to cover up the mess she is deep down inside and behind close doors. No doubt that she knows some of her stuff well but what she presents on the outside versus how she really is are two completely different people. Anyone who knows her well, or has been a long term (ex) patient (there's lots of us) or has worked for her prior to her "new staff" can tell you that. As much as she would love to think other women care about her husbands looks, no one cares more than she herself...I think what everyone is smiling at when they see him is just how well he played a lady who is so concerned about aging herself that he saw the silver lining at the end of the tunnel, how sad! When she's pushing late 50's, early 60's we will see what the post she is writing about herself as someone else say then. Just do your research people, if you want a gold plated Dr. versus pure gold then Dr. Gardner is the Dr. for you but I personally have never been a fan of the fake or imitation stuff, I prefer the real deal!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I go to her for hormone pellets, she has always been very nice and always understanding. Clearly I was apprehensive about going to OG-GYN being a man but she put me at ease. I’m going this morning to have stem cell therapy for my knee. I trust her and love seeing her pretty smile.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gardner's for almost 5 years now, and I am shocked and genuinely appalled at some of the reviews I've just read on here, especially the one saying Dr. G tried to seduce your husband!! First of all, as a medical professional( I am one myself, so I can speak from experience), Its imperative that Dr. Gardner obtain as much specific information regarding the issues she's treating before being able to make a decision of the best course of action, to be able to move forward with a treatment plan. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that GOOD doctors ask ALOT of questions, and sometimes they are uncomfortable questions / conversations! Secondly, Have you seen Dr. G's husband? if you haven't, just trust me when I say I'm 100% positive that she doesn't need to seduce someone else's husband! If your husband is that easily seduced, then it sounds more like a personal problem, not a doctor Gardner Problem...just sayin' ! I personally am so grateful that she not only listens to me but she also talks to me about her experiences, and is able to relate to me on a personal level.. it makes me feel comfortable, and assures me that she genuinely cares. It shocks me that people would be bothered that she talks about personal experiences and is able to relate to her patients. That makes her HUMAN, and I LOVE that about her! She truly listens to her patients unlike many doctors, and she doesn't give up when Plan A doesn't work. She's quickly on to the next plan making sure she fixes the problem. She has seen me through some dark, trying, emotional days. Not only is she an incredible doctor that I am so beyond thankful to have on my side, but she is an incredible, faithful, strong, beautiful, caring, brave, and independent woman. Rock on, Dr. Gardner! You are doing exactly what you were made to do, and it shows!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Gardner urged me to get an IUD. She failed to tell me daily bleeding was a possible side effect. Not very informative. She was very unprofessional and talked about her personal life too much. There aren't enough self help books available for her, but she tries to give patients unsolicited advice about their personal relationships.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Not a positive experience. Waited over an hour so I re scheduled again. Waited an hour and a half the second time. Then she tried to push other products on me. Not very professional, and staff is worse.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

After reading that she was a top doctor in fort worth i figured i'd give it a shot. Well turns out those magazines sell spots for doctors and such. As soon as i met her i thought to myself she seems a little all over the place and wouldn't let me speak. It's like she knew everything about me without me being able to say a word. I don't feel that she listens AT ALL. Like one other review said: a total basket case! She does NOT have listening skills what so ever. I feel bad for her husband if shes married. I feel she's into it for the money.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Gardner apparently dropped all of her existing gyn patients that were not getting ongoing bio-hormone shots. She didn't send an announcement to give patients time to find another doctor. Money seems to be her main concern. Staff is very snobbish and not very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Wait time is ridiculous! Obviously just in it for money. No time spent with patients. Videos in lobby and pictures of herself all over lobby. Narcissistic.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I absolutly LOVE Dr. Gardner. SHe had delivered 3 of my 5 children. She has been there with me through everything and doesn't rush you out of the office like most drs. She takes her time with you and answeres all your questions. She has the best relationship with her paitents and keeps in touch with them through facebook and her awesome website. She saved my life by suggesting a c-section because had I gone into labor the baby would have gone through my uterus (which was the thickness of a balloon) and I would have probably bled out. She would never suggest a procedure unless she was sure that it was neccessary. She also did my essure procedure after I was positive that my family was complete and wouldn't let me do it until I was 100% sure that it was what I wanted. SHe truly cares about her paitents and their health and needs. I have reccommended her to all of my friends and family and I would never go to another dr. I am sad that now I only see her once a year. I LOVE her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I feel Dr. Gardner is one of the best Ob/Gyn's in Texas, if not the Nation! She saw me through my high risk twin pregnancy, and even caught a potentially life-threatening condition early on! I was saddened to read the previous Poster's comments, and question them... Dr. Gardner would never, ever suggest a procedure that she felt wasn't needed. EVERY DAY, she brings her A Game- Be it a run of the mill Pap, serious condition, or a woman's most important moment in her life- Bringing her child into the world! She is very Professional and Personable. She does something remarkable, too- Makes herself available to her Patients. 24/7. She updates her website, (which is amazing,) daily, is on Facebook, and interacts with Patients new and old. Those people have become friends and family with each other as well because of it. She is a remarkable Physician and Woman, and has been a complete blessing to so many women over the years. She is simply The Best!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012