Ratings for Dr. Lisa L. Gardner

Not a positive experience. Waited over an hour so I re scheduled again. Waited an hour and a half the second time. Then she tried to push other products on me. Not very professional, and staff is worse.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

After reading that she was a top doctor in fort worth i figured i'd give it a shot. Well turns out those magazines sell spots for doctors and such. As soon as i met her i thought to myself she seems a little all over the place and wouldn't let me speak. It's like she knew everything about me without me being able to say a word. I don't feel that she listens AT ALL. Like one other review said: a total basket case! She does NOT have listening skills what so ever. I feel bad for her husband if shes married. I feel she's into it for the money.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Gardner apparently dropped all of her existing gyn patients that were not getting ongoing bio-hormone shots. She didn't send an announcement to give patients time to find another doctor. Money seems to be her main concern. Staff is very snobbish and not very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Wait time is ridiculous! Obviously just in it for money. No time spent with patients. Videos in lobby and pictures of herself all over lobby. Narcissistic.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I absolutly LOVE Dr. Gardner. SHe had delivered 3 of my 5 children. She has been there with me through everything and doesn't rush you out of the office like most drs. She takes her time with you and answeres all your questions. She has the best relationship with her paitents and keeps in touch with them through facebook and her awesome website. She saved my life by suggesting a c-section because had I gone into labor the baby would have gone through my uterus (which was the thickness of a balloon) and I would have probably bled out. She would never suggest a procedure unless she was sure that it was neccessary. She also did my essure procedure after I was positive that my family was complete and wouldn't let me do it until I was 100% sure that it was what I wanted. SHe truly cares about her paitents and their health and needs. I have reccommended her to all of my friends and family and I would never go to another dr. I am sad that now I only see her once a year. I LOVE her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I feel Dr. Gardner is one of the best Ob/Gyn's in Texas, if not the Nation! She saw me through my high risk twin pregnancy, and even caught a potentially life-threatening condition early on! I was saddened to read the previous Poster's comments, and question them... Dr. Gardner would never, ever suggest a procedure that she felt wasn't needed. EVERY DAY, she brings her A Game- Be it a run of the mill Pap, serious condition, or a woman's most important moment in her life- Bringing her child into the world! She is very Professional and Personable. She does something remarkable, too- Makes herself available to her Patients. 24/7. She updates her website, (which is amazing,) daily, is on Facebook, and interacts with Patients new and old. Those people have become friends and family with each other as well because of it. She is a remarkable Physician and Woman, and has been a complete blessing to so many women over the years. She is simply The Best!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

She is very nice, but when in labor she was in my room for an hour trying to persuade me to have a cesection. With further investigation I found out that she had a very high first time cesection rate. I'm glad I was not a cesection at the end of the day.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

This doctor missed my entire pregnancy and diagnosed me with a stomach ulcer @ 6 months of pregnancy. She even did a PAP smear on me while pregnant and didnt notice. VERY BAD thing for an OB/GYN

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Gardner is an AMAZING, friendly, kind, sensitive and non-judgmental doctor. I have found her to be very supportive and I look forward to my visits. Her office staff have always been prompt and responsive and I've enjoyed the relationship with her nurses.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I have been a pt. of Gardner's since 2007 and she has saved the unsavable and went the extra mile just incase and to give you peace of mind. She asks how her staff is doing to make sure her pts are getting the best care out there. She makes a point to know each person as a person, talks to you like a friend is there like a friend but educated and professional. I would recomend her to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011