Ratings for Dr. Franco Pietrobon

A disaster as a doctor....thankfully he left private practice. His patients are much better off without this quack. His wife was a hottie with nice legs.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. P was my family doctor from when I was 3 months old until I was about 16. While he was reliably late every single time, the wait was always worth it, because he took the time to talk to you and see how your life was going before getting down to business. I was sick with strep throat a lot as a child and had a swimming injury later on, which meant I saw him frequently. He was always kind and friendly, and seemed interested in my every day life. Maybe it's because he watched me grow up, but he was by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. I also found his staff to be polite and friendly, and they always knew who I was.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

By far the worst doctor I have ever met. Has zero bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

A very fine doctor who cared for our family with compassion and professionalism until we moved away.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I had Dr. P for many years until I got dropped. The appointments were NEVER on time, even the early morning ones (I waited almost 2hrs once!). When I did finally see him I never felt rushed and I always felt like he was listening to me. I never had a problem with the staff although I agree that they always seemed liked they wished they were somewhere else.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Horrible experience with this doctor (?). Appointments were rushed and his diagnosis was usually not very good. The staff were horrendous! I'm glad he not actively practicing anymore.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

to bad I had to lose a great doctor and a friend when I needed him most.He closed his doors to many people

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

He is a nice enough man but he fails miserably as a medical professional. Appointments are rushed and not indepth and he does seem to be in it only for the money. The front office staff are disinterested, unsmiling and rude. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Best Doctor one could hope for. Often late because he took the time to listen and explain things. It saddened me when he changed directions of his practice however it was his right to do so. I wish him well.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I was not impressed at all with his practice and he is in the business strictly for the money. He dismissed a number of long time patients in order to make more money in the nursing home. I feel sorry for those poor people who will be attended by this "doctor". His office staff were rude and the scheduled appointments were never on time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009