Ratings for Dr. Deepika Reddy

This woman needs to loose her license immediately! She is totally uneducated! I have a lawyer!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

This woman is absolutely terrible. She has no idea what she is doing. I recently changed dentists because I do not trust her to do my dental work any longer and the new dentist could not believe how wrong the information was that Dr. Reddy gave me and was shocked at how poorly made and unfit my mouth guard was. The only competent and kind person that works there is Donna. The other assistant, Sam is very mean and rude. Her practice won't stay open much longer, I'm sure

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

She is the worst dentist ever! She sent me to an endodontist to get a root can and she put the crown wrong. After I went to a different dentis because of her bad rep, I was shocked. The new dentists told be that if the crown remained I would lose 2 teeth! Reddy still bills my parents even though she owes us money for the damage. I have never seen such a horrible dentist and I have given her a terrible rating. She will be punished(karma) and don't go to her! She only cares about money and doesn't give a cent about the welfare of her patient. She should get fired and please, don't go to her!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Worst dentist ever. She performed several procedures on my 17 yr old daughter who had a previous injury that required her permanent teeth to be replaced. The work was done, but my daughter complained about pain, and was told that she was not acting her age and it was all in her mind. No extra novacaine given. After the work is done, more problems arose, and then we found out about her complaints. Went back to find out why there was more pain...and was sent to an oral surgeon, only to fin out that ALL of the work that was done and billed to our insurance, was done incorrectly. My daughter was in so much pain, that the surgeon felt sorry for her that he had to do extra work to clean it all up. He said that she was lucky to be ok that if left unattended any longer it could have affected her health. This dentist has no remorse for the pain she caused. We lost almost $8,000 worth of insurance on this, that we cannot get back.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I was her patient in 2008. One root canal and cleaning. And the crown. I do not know where to start. Cleaning was quick and normal. But the root canal was very painful and she put temporary cement in my mouth. After the real crown the pain did not stop. I went another dentist and understand that she did not take all the nerves, and it was a 3 canal tooth, but she did treatment on just 2. I went to endodontist to fix it, after 3 painful appointment, i want back her to do the crown. than she cut my gums without Numbing. I cried a lot while she was performing. She did not even blink. After the crown, i change my dentist. And now my dentist is trying to fix her lousy job. Because the crown did not put properly, i got Infections and i might loose the tooth. I am not even counting the money that i spend after her. Pain and suffering way too much. I hope she can not get her licience back. Safety first. Go find somebody.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Because of the botched root canals and the unit 3 bridges she performed on me, (which I shouldn't have even recieved) losing my perm. Bridge causing me to have to purchase another.. Her work in a short span of 2 years is going to cost me 20,000 dollars worth of dental work. She is insane. I'm going to file a suit. I have 2 other dentists who are with me on it. She has performed a botched rootcanal which is going to take 15,000 to fix. Bc of her, I'm at 24 the youngest patient in my county if not state to have to have a dental implant. Bc she extracted all of my natural roots. DO NOT GO TO HER!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

In October 2011, I went to have my teeth whitened(Zoom)in her office. While my teeth were supposedly being whitened(16 minutes total), the hygenists both said that my teeth were so white. When I got in my car, I looked in the mirror to see what they looked like(expected them to be several shades whiter)and to my utter disappointment, they were the same shade as when I went in. To be completely honest, I was ticked off and still am. She got $500 that I saved to have this done and got absolutely nothing and now have to have the procedure done over again,b ut this time with someone reputable. I'm considering contacting the cc company to dispute the charges. Very bad experience. Are there any "good dentists" out there and in the syracuse area that do 1 hour whitening???

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011