Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Lentsch

Cinco Ranch Pediatrics is now closed. We used them for 8 years and we always had a good experience there. We had mostly well visits with few emergencies. 1 star less on helpfulness for feeling rushed at the appointments ( I think they were just pushed to be expedient, which from a parents view can feel like they don't care).

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Some good and some bad staff doctors but the owner Dr Lentch has a policy that they will not do parent consultations without the child there because they can't bill you. The office mgr said this verbatim. They only care about billing and $'s you can find better pediatrics in Katy!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Stay away from this place. Doc lentsch did not undress my child to check her out. We felt rushed. Metallic doctor. Only cares about money. We took her to another doc in the same place. Do Saba Khan was the best. She seemed knowledgeable and caring. What a difference. She left and we tried a few other docs but none were good. We left and know we are with Kelsey Seybold pediatrician and we live her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

We felt rushed and our questions and concerns were not addressed. Since I have lived here for a while now I have heard many stories about mis diagnosis from this office. :(

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

When we first moved to the area, we saw Dr. Lentsch. On a plus side, it seemed like we were always able to get an appointment on the day we called, there was a "well child" and "sick child" side in the office so kids were separated, and we got in to see the doctor without waiting long in the waiting room. But, the quality of care is HORRIBLE. She seems more concerned with checking off boxes on her computer and pushing you out the door than actually listening to the parent/patient. My child had some gastrointestinal issues which she blew off and ignored and which were not addressed until we switched to another pediatrician. If you have questions or concerns, forget getting any help. Your appointments will last 2 minutes at the most and that's not a good thing. Before you can get a word out, she will be gone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Worst pediatrician we've ever had. Dr. Lentsch barely spend anytime with my children. All she does is asked me questions and typed in her laptop. She never even touch my son during his 12 months check-up. He sat on my lap the whole time. She misdiagnosed my daughter, whose hair was falling out, saying that she should stop wearing headbands. She was later diagnosed with Aloepicia by another doctor. Overall, Dr. Lentsch is just a horrible doctor with terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr. Lentsch office is super organized. I never had to wait more than 10 mins in the waiting room and I always got an appointment the same day which is super important for any mom :) She is fast, but efficient, always polite and respectful. Best pediatrician I ever had.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Lentsch does not spend enough time evaluating her patients. Excellent staff and location, but Dr. Lentsch makes you feel rushed and is not very thorough. We took our son to another doctor for a second opinion, then wanted to come back to her since we were unhappy with the second doctor. Dr. Lentsch made us feel as we are not wanted back and she does not need our business anymore. Guess what, she does not have our business anymore.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Lentsch hardly gives any time to her patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Great experience! Friendly staff, no wait time! Very personable and compassionate nurse and Dr! This is the best pediatric practice I've ever seen!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Kirsten Lentsch's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1998)