Ratings for Dr. Alan A. Dechiario

I am very fortunate a lucky to have Dr Dechiario as my primary doctor. I will recomend him to all my friends and family. he is a good doctor, good listner, always make you feel great, very confident, very knowledgeable, he is always in time.....his assistant is very pro and polite...I recommend Dr Dechaiario to who ever is looking for a good doctor.....Thank you Dr Dechiario

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Dechiario is the most AMAZING doctor I have ever met. He awlays makes you feel at ease and that I am getting the best care possible. I am lucky to be hi patient

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Dechiario is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is not only knowledgeable, but also has pride and confidence in his job. He is very warm, polite, caring, good listner, and always gives thorough explanations to my questions and concerns. I am so fortunate have found him as a primary care physician. Thank you very much, Dr. Dechiario!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr. Dechiario is fantastic in every way. He is knowledgeable, polite, sensitive, on time and never rushes. Whenever I've called him in an emergency situation, he's always followed up. He's thorough and attentive to changes in one's health, and as a result caught my husband's cancer early enough to save his life. We've been seeing him for 10 years. He's simply the best. His assistant is great too -- always mature, polite and professional. She's jumped hurdles to make sure all insurance referals are in order for specialist visits and testing.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor, was a plesure to de his patient

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

I have sen Dr Dechiario for more than 15 years and I am always pleased with the service he provides to my husband and myself. He always on time and follow up on any ituation.His staff are really nice. I will strongly recomend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Dechiario is extremely knowledgeable and really cares about his patient's health and overall well-being. I could not recommend him more highly and feel lucky to have found him. His assistant is also amazing!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Alan A. Dechiario's Credentials

• Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794 (Grad. 1990)