Ratings for Dr. Amy J. Armstrong

My favorite dental office. This is a lovely group of ladies.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Everyone I met went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I'll be back!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

After moving to the area and trying to find a dentist for my family, our search is over. We have 3 children, and they all got their teeth cleaned. Had a great experience. Loved the treasure box, especially the whoopee cushion. My husband saw Dr. Armbrister, and was pleased with her as well. Overall, we really felt like this office was a good fit for our family. Very warm and friendly atmosphere. The office was very up to date and clean.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I never have to wait for my appointments, they are always prompt. The staff is fantastic, always professional and very friendly! They have a great atmosphere and I always leave with my smile looking great!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

The whole staff worked so well together. The nurse that took me back was sweet and caring. The doctor took her time and really listened. The receptionist worked with my schedule and helped me get approved for payments. I'm so glad I got my teeth fixed. I've never felt better about my smile.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

WAY over charged me!! Then she said my children needed several procedures done (which was going to cost me $750!!) Come to find out, their teeth were FINE! Glad I got a 2nd opinion!! BTW, DR.ARMSTRONG- kids don't need ROOT CANALS!

Submitted July 25, 2011

I'm new to town. So happy with my choice. Friendly, caring, and very welcoming. The whole office was very nice and helped me understand my insurance. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Very nice and prompt service. I was in and out. made me feel comfortable. great service. Would recommend to friends and family!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

All my life I have hid my smile. She fixed my front teeth and it has changed my life. I don't know why I waited so long to do this! I am very happy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

did predetermination with insurance and my cost - the amount I owed was significantly more than originally stated. Was told when insurance paid, bill would be reduced - never happened

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Amy J. Armstrong's Credentials

• UT Memphis (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental