Ratings for Dr. Bernadette J. Meadors

I first chose Dr. Meadors due to her location as it is very close to where I used to work. Now I choose to drive the extra distance to see her because she is a wonderful and kind doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Visited Dr Meadors for the first time. What a wonderful experience. Didn't have to wait, staff was friendly and seemed so happy. Dr Meadors spent so much time with me, making sure I didn't have any further questions. I would recommend Dr Meadors and her staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Meadors is definately fantastic. She does make you feel at home during your visit. Her staff, on the other hand, quite different. I''m not sure if it''s because they have soooo many patients, but its definately hard to get an appointment. You call and immediately they put you on hold, no matter what the reason, for at least five minutes. The nurses love on babies but some of them are not very nice to regular patients. At first, it didn''t really matter because I only went once a year. However, lately I''ve been having problems with my cycle where I''ve had to go at least three times already this year. Let''s just say attempting to see Dr. Bernadette is not such a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Meadors is AMAZING. She listens, takes what you want and how you feel into consideration, and is open minded enough to research things she doesnt know enough about and to try new things. She doesnt treat you any different if you have medicaid. She's open, funny, and makes you relax and feel at home. She's excellent with PCOS patients, and does an excellent with high rish pregnancy patients. I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Bernadette J. Meadors's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente