You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kamran Nikseresht

His dental advice was somewhat aggressive and when I asked for my records and x-rays to go to another dentist, they never sent them! I asked four times and in writing as well!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I was so sensitive and picky to chose a clinic to go for my teeth, but really Dr. Nik and the entire staff of Nik Family and Cosmetic Dentistry are amazing. First of all, the level of care is top notch. Moreover, everyone is friendly and accommodating, helpful about everything (you get smiles and answers when you ask questions.) Dr Nik is very professional and for sure the best dentist I've ever seen.The place also is very clean and nice. I have never felt anything but welcome here and have already convinced several of my friends to go, and now I am going to recommend the place to everybody.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have been a Dr. Nik patient for over 4 years. He has performed all my general dentistry procedures and invisalign adjustment. I enjoy going to his office and visiting with my friends on the staff. Azita, Rose, Julie and Candace are super nice and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Nik!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I wold highly recommend Dr. Nikseresht. He is one of the best dentists i know. Dr. Nik is very professional and detail oriented.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

I started seeing Dr. Nikseresht a year ago and have been very happy with his work. Ever since I started going to his office for my dental work I have referred my family and 3 of my coworkers. They have all been very happy. His entire office staff is very professional, friendly and knowledgable. His fees are very reasonable for the quality of work that he does. One thing that's always very important to me is being seen on time since I have a very busy schedule, and his office is famous for that. I have never had to wait every single time that I have walked into his office. This is a new experience for me, as with most of my other doctors there is at least a 15 minute waiting in the reception before I am taken back. I highly recommend Dr. Nik.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

I've always had great experience with Dr. Nik and his staff, both me and my wife have been going to his office for years and have always been happy with his services. He always explains the procedure that he is about to perform and gives you different options to choose from. He is honest, professional and his work is one of the greatest I've seen so far.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Kamran Nikseresht's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

You know you're in good hands when you discover your dentist is also the dentist for numerous dentists, physicians, and their families. Such is the case for patients of Dr. Kamran Nikseresht known as "Dr. Nik". "Top Dentist" recognition by northern Virginia magazine as "voted by peers" and by consumers research counsel of America may initially prompt families to visit Dr. Nik, yet his professional, quality care and his positive personality is what causes patients to return. Never rushing, Dr. Nik and entire staff make it a priority to truly listen to patients and understand their concerns, while providing preventative, restorative, and aesthetic care. Dr. Nik graduated with honors from West Virginia University School of Dentistry receiving a doctorate of dental surgery (DDS) in 1998, and in 2007 he was awarded the prestigious fellowship (FAGD) from the Academy of General dentistry. As a recipient of this award, Dr. Nik joined an elite group of dentists (which account for about 7% of dentists) who understand that great smiles and optimal oral health for their patients are the result of going above and beyond basic requirements. The fellowship award symbolizes excellence in the dental profession, and a commitment to providing exceptional patient care. "This is an outstanding accomplishment for Dr. Nik" says AGD president Vincent Mayher, DMD, MAGD. "By completing the rigorous requirements to become a fellow, Dr. Nik goes above and beyond basic licensure requirements in his state to keep his practice on the cutting edge". Dr. Nik is the recipient of numerous awards, and is presently a member of the following organization: American Dental Association (ADA), Northern Virginia Dental Society (NVDS),Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), American Academy of Implant Dentistry,(AAID)United States Dental Institute (USDI), American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) Academy for Sports Dentistry (ASD) and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) Dr. Nik enjoys all aspects of dentistry and provides a wide range of dental treatments including implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics (conventional and invisalign), endodontics (root canals), oral surgery and restorative dentistry. His hobbies include most outdoor activities, skiing, water sports, hiking and reading.

• English

Metlife
    United Concordia
    • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

April 7, 2016
    • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "703-961-0707".

April 6, 2016