Ratings for Dr. Seo R. Lee

I am a black female that was under Dr. Lee's care in 2006. Dr. Lee is very direct and is not very friendly. He answered all of my questions well and, as far as I could tell, accurately. Where I have a problem with Dr. Lee is that when I went into labor everything went well until after the delivery. I had to have a c-section which Dr. Lee preformed. After the delivery I got extremely sick and come to find out, I had caught a staph infection. I had contracted MRSA!! I was so mad! I had to be sent on another floor away from labor and delivery because I was considered contagious. I did not get to see my baby for days. It was so miserable. All in all I had another baby in 2008 and did not go back to Dr Seo Lee. I had another c-section with another great doctor and left the same hospital with no complications. I am currently pregnant again and am seeing the same doctor that delivered my second child. I honestly, in my opinion, would not recommend Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

I don't know what the person who rated above is talking about! This doctor was one of the best doctors I've been too and he worked diligently with my medical condition. He listened to all my symptoms and gave me accurate test to follow. He didn't do anything to make me think all he wanted was money. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. You're entitled to your opinion but I think you are completely WRONG!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

I am sure that this doctor’s pure intension is money. Not only my mother and I had to wait almost two hours after our appointment time, but doctor was recommending unnecessary test even before the examination. He was not willing to hear patient’ symptoms rather he was busy convincing patient to get expensive tests. There is no accuracy in his work and certainly not a caring type at all. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone at all and matter of a fact, this doctor was the worst doctor out there.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Seo R. Lee's Credentials

• Catholic Med Coll, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD