Ratings for Dr. TROY P. Fabregas

Office dirty, bathroom dirty, medical forms r time consuming to fill out. Asked for Synthroid and got a generic instead. I told him I didn't want a generic, but fell on deaf ears. Over books. Staff r distant, not friendly, but, not rude either. Parking spaces not so great, either. Needs to have GP's not PA's, and needs to be in an office building not a house converted into a medical facility.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Love the staff and PA, but the office needs a good cleaning. Dr. Should put some money into getting new chairs for the waiting area, they are all stained and dirty. The dust and the and finger prints on the doors in the exam rooms needs to be cleaned up.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Best doctor and staff, ever!! (And I've seen many). Karen P.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Fabregas is a excellent dr and very careing . I give him a 10

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

After reading the comments below, I would have to say that in the past I would agree with most of them. However, I recently went to see Dr. Fabergas and many things in the office have changed. They have a whole new staff of really friendly receptionists. The "nasty" ones mentioned below are no longer there in the office (I had a bad experience with the "nasty" ones so I know who you are talking about) Also, the N.P. Frank was really excellent. The office is not fancy, but the medical staff (both doctors and staff alike) are really improved.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr.Fabregas is the most knowlegeable, polite, and careing MD ive met in a long time. Before him ive been to numerous doctors and none of them could figure out what was wrong with me and he spotted it out on the first visit. I can honestly say since i started seeing him my life has improved so much. His staff are also wonderful and polite people they are extremly helpful. If you live in massapequa or any of the surronding areas,i highly recomend making an appointment whether it be for a common cold or something more serious Dr. Troy Fabregas will deffinatly take care of you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I saw the PA for a routine visit I asked about a small spot on my temple curious if it looked like skin cancer, the PA said it was just an age spot and he pulled out a wand and froze it - he froze it for so long that he burned deep in to my skin and when my face blew up from the procedure I texted him pictures, instead of having me come in to be checked he phoned a script for steroids in to pharmacy. I am now left with deep scars and bills are mounting for a specialist to repair the damage- I wouldn't bring my dog here

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

His office and staff are amazing! the best I've ever been seen by, boy are they helpful and knowledgeable! Highly recommend anyone to be treated by this offce

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Fabregas is a good GP with a genuine compassion and concern for his patients. I have been with him for many years. Recently, he has added a woman (a woman, not a girl) to work the front office and the improvement has been noticable. The front office was previously not up to par, but it is now vastly improved.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Fabregas is very caring, knowledgeable, I have been with him since 1998. Will continue to stay with him even thou.....the staff always changes and sucks, the place is too small for the amount of patients. The place is old, falling apart and dirty. It is time for him to use some of the $$$ he earns back into the place or get a new office space.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. TROY P. Fabregas's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1995)