Ratings for Dr. Abbas Tejani

I saw Dr Tejani a few years ago, for a dislocation in my jaw. I had only recently moved to Canada, and he was so helpful, calming and reassuring at a time that was so scary for me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Tejani is an amazing dentist. He is so humble and caring

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have read these assessments of the experience with Dr. Tejani and I feel just as positive. The mouth guard that he has had custom crafted is comfortable and works for fewer headaches, and I have had many up until now which were not nearly as good. Like comparing a Honda Civic to a Mercedes Benz, these are first class appliances. Everyone in the office is appropriate yet friendly and seems to know and do their jobs well

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Honestly the best dental centre I've been to. Dr tejani did four crowns for me and they turned out fantastic! I still want them a bit whiter but they still look absolutely stunning!!!! He and his lab techs are amazing at what they do. Dr T has amazing taste as well. He's got skill... And an eye for beauty . He's the best at what he does!!!! He's also a great dentist along with Sharon. The entire staff is so helpful. Aaryn battled my insurance company for the longest time and I wish I could thank her every day for saving me thousands of dollars! The hygienists are very thorough and do a wonderful job at cleaning my teeth....dr. T has also referred me to some excellent specialists for root canals and wisdom tooth removal. I will be going to this dentist forever.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

After years of jaw and neck issues, which was resulting in sleeping issues I met Dr. Tejani who was able to provide the utmost care, knowledge and expertise to properly identify the root cause of my pain and effectively offered a solution that has now changed my life! Dr. Tejani and his team at YALETOWN LASER CENTRE & COSMETIC DENTISTRY designed a mouth guard for me that has provided me SO much relief. I sleep better... and my mouth and jaw feels comfortable and relaxed during the day! A FIRST CLASS dentist for any dental concerns you have... HIGHLY recommended! Thank you Dr. Tejani!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Tejani is the best dentist that I have had. My wife and kids have been been seeing him for the last 11 years. I grew up hating dentists and avoided them for years. I also had tetracycline stained teeth. Dr. T. is very skilled, kind and does fantastic work. I needed a number of crowns and veneers. For years I smiled without showing my teeth. Now I can not stop smiling. The staff are fantastic, from the front desk to the hygienists. Everyone at the practice has a holistic approach to dental care and health in general. They also do this without being pushy or judgmental. It sounds crazy, but I actually look forward to going to the dentist now. My wife and children feel the same way. My gums are very healthy now and I plan on keeping my teeth forever. Dr. Tejani is located on the West Side of Vancouver, but still the prices are reasonable. I always feel that I am getting good value. Highly recommended:)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Excellent dentist! Very kind, attentive, professional with a nice sense of humour. I had serious sensitivity issues but Dr.T fixed it easily and I can enjoy my fruits or cold drinks again! His staff is great - hygienist Laurie, receptionist Arryn, assistant Sharon - everybody is always friendly, supportive and attentive. I was always well informed about the work that needed to be done, costs and procedures. Too bad I had to relocate to Halifax as I am going to be missing Kerrisdale Dental Centre and Dr Tejani. I would definitely recommend this doctor, he is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

An excellent dentist in many ways. His work is very thorough, you can see that he thinks about what is best for you. I've never known a dentist, especially one with almost 25 years experience, who goes to so many extra courses to learn about the latest technologies and newest techniques. The cosmetic dentistry he performs is brilliant. Not only does it look great but he built it to work with my bite to make sure it will last a long time - 10 years and counting! The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. All staff members seem to be on good terms with each other and often I would rather watch Dr. Tejani and his assistant work together than watch the tv! Sometimes his sense of humor is a bit odd, but he's a friendly, happy fellow and a heck of a dentist!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Amazing dentist, has fixed my TMJ with some beautifully crafted appliances, headaches have decreased significantly. I owe a lot to Dr. T!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

went in to get 2 teeth fixed. I was given 2 ceramic onlays despite being told "there's not really enough tooth left to use these". I then went out of country for 2 years. 2 weeks later 1 onlay shatters in my mouth while eating. I had it replaced locally with a gold piece. 1 year later the 2nd tooth next to it cracks (while still out of country). 3 years after the work (with still a cracked tooth) I get a wisdom tooth pulled and there was a cavity so large the (other) Doctor said there's no way this wasn't there during the original work 3 years previous - you could put 3 grains of rice in it. fast forward my return to Canada. I ask Dr. Tejani to fix the cracked tooth, pointing out the other 1 cost me another $1200 to fix his work. Very obvious I have a new gold tooth. Refused to fix it for free. Since then his rates have increased to $1400/tooth but has only offered to fix it at old price of $1200, despite his admittance that the ceramic was a bad idea. I still have the cracked tooth...

Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Abbas Tejani's Credentials

• University of Bristol (Grad. 1984)