Ratings for Dr. Dolly K. Lent

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! I went to see her about abdominal pain with subsequent back pain and she kept telling me to take antacids and ordered tests, all the time my pain kept getting worse. she then told me there was no reason for my pain and dismissed me. i ended up in the emergency room later where they told me i was very obviously having bad gallbladder attacks and it needed to be removed asap. i was told there was no reason an internal medicine doctor should not have been able todiagnose my very classic symtomes. She's a kook! don't waste your time or money in her office! i had these symtomes for months and she treated me like i was crazy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Has treated several adult family members for several years. Has knowledge of both Eastern & Western medicine. Provides patients with options - strong on educating patients. Is an EXCELLENT listener - will answer any question. When appropriate (elder care/nursing home) she works well with family members. I have not seen or heard anything even approaching rudeness, vulgarity, or unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

rude and unprofessional. she scolds her patients and has very poor bedside mannor. refers everything to - "this is a business"!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Stay away from this doctor she is rude and unprofessional she uses vulgarities and has a very bad attitude.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Dolly K. Lent's Credentials

• Grace Univ, Sch Of Med, Cades Bay, Nevis (Feb 1985) (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO