Ratings for Dr. Petra Travnicek

Excellent professional,with a strong desire to help her patients. A doctor that clearly chose her profession to help others.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr Travnicek is the most through and knowledgable Dr. I have had, in both prevenative and existing conditions. She spends the time and is concerned with your input as well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

The best Dr I have had In Sarasota, very knowledgeable in all aspects of heathcare, and able to diagnose and get the results needed in a expediant manner. Always informative and educational.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Travnicek took her time and reviewed my medications thoroughly.She ordered the studies that I was scheduled to have and asked pertinent questions about a couple of sysptoms that I was experiencing. I never felt rushed, or that she was being anxious or dismissive because of the patients that were waiting in the reception area. She encouraged me to continue the conditioning programs that I had begun and suggested that my labwork would continue to improve with my increased activity. She took the time to show me my previous labs with the newer ones. That was all the encouragement I needed to get back into the gym. I've moved two and a half hours away from her office but I wouldn't consider changing to another Dr. I would suggest thatyou schedule an EARLY am. appointment or one immediately after the lunch hour. Their office is very busy and you may have to wait beyond your scheduled appt. Their office has separate areas for seating...ill or well patients?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Always a issue in getting in to see the doctor and very rarely to you get to see the doctor. Normally the assistant. Staff ignores you when you are there to set an appt. or pay.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

She was exceptionally knowledgeable and understanding. Her office staff was not as helpful and she ran quite late.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Travnicek prescribed a new medicine and when I became ill, it took three calls before I was called back and then was told to see a specialist for my new symptoms. If the Dr. consulted my chart, she would have seen that the new medicine was causing these new symtoms. I stopped taking the medicine.Instead, after four weeks and numerous tests and expense, nothing was found. It was the new prescription after all. I am very disappointed in Dr. Travnicek and am currently looking for another Dr. Thank goodness this wasn't serious.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007