Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Cline

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I met Dr. Cline in the worst of conditions. I had been in the hospital for a month and was not doing well at all. Surgery was urgent and saved my life. Dr. Cline altered his schedule so that my closest friend could be there for my procedure. He is very thorough in his explanations, very patient, and attentive. He listens well and though he is very busy, he always makes you feel like you are his only patient that day. He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. Over the years, I've learned that he has a very good sense of humor. I have recommended him to others who have need of an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Cline and his staff are wonderful. His staff were always prompt at returning my calls and helpful. Dr. Cline is very caring, calm and reassurinag. As my first surgery ever, he understood my fear and gave me excellent care. I would recommend Dr. Cline 100%.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

He's amazing. Minimal scars. Made sure post-op pain was in control. Very knowledgable. Talked with me about any and all concerns. Great bed side manner. Never felt like he was rushed. Really took his time and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Cline is an excellent surgeon. He takes time to explain procedures and options, and very patiently and thoroughly answers all patient questions. Delivers same level of service whether in the office or at the hospital. Very likeable, approachable, and caring.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Dr. Cline is an exceptional surgeon (my recovery was short and pain minimal) who is knowledgeable and very personable. I highly recommend him to anyone considering colo-rectal treatment.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very patient, understanding, and an excellent listener.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Robert W. Cline's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is a racist. Very bad manner. He treat his staffs like dirt. Please DO NOT use this doctor if you don't want bad bleeding for a rectal exam"

May 12, 2015