You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Depenbusch

Dr. Michael Depenbusch's Ratings

I was recommended to see a retinal specials because I was having flashes, floaters and my regular eye doc notice the start of a cataract. Dr. Depenbusch was the most rude medical provider I have ever encountered. I had told his staff that I had a complete eye exam 2 months prior to this appointment and just wanted to know the status of the cataracts and discuss the floaters/flashes. Dr. D was so angry with his staff for not scheduling a complete eye exam, he could stop yelling at the assistant, but in the office with me, in the hall and again by the reception area. He checked my eyes, comment that I definitely had cataracts, got up from his chair and started to write his notes. He asked why I didn't have a complete exam with him. Told just had one with my optometrist at COSTCO. He said, "They can dilate your eyes, why not have them check your cataracts?" I told him she referred me to a "specialist." I told him I had noticed the vision in my right eye becoming blurred. I was also told at SW Eye center a year ago, I had the beginning of a cataract in my right eye. Now Dr D is telling me both. I asked him if I needed to be concerned and he said no your eyes are healthy. Reschedule in a year. He asked if I wore glasses and told him I had an old pair of progressive lenses and thought I'd like another pair. He told me to go to COSTCO. Then he told me to go to the front desk to pay my co-pay. Most rude, unprofessional I've ever encountered. His staff was really nice. He could learn from them. I guess he was upset that he wasn't able to charge enough for his time. He should be ashamed of the way he treats his staff and his patients. Throw a fit somewhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Thank God for Dr Depenbusch. I would not trust any other surgeon for my cataract surgery. Now at age 69 I see without any glasses 20/20 both eyes! Skilled, caring doctor and great staff. I was a difficult case and his calculations for perfect vision were spot on target! He will treat you like family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I took my dad for his cataract surgery there and was fantastic experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I received a very extensive exam. Both Dr. Depenbusch and his technician,took the time to answer all my questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Depenbusch was so effecient, both prior and after surgery! Wonderful staff, got all testing done, with written details, and what to expect. On time appointments. GREAT!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I had my cataract surgery this morning. easy, convenient, no pain and I can see to send this message already

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Wonderful doctor and great office staff. They were right on time and the doctor was extremely thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I would recommend this office to anyone. He completed my surgery with upgraded implants and I no longer need glasses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Professional, skilled, friendly and willing to communicate thoroughly with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

He was great! Very professional! I will recommend him to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1008491].votes_count ]]