Ratings for Dr. Michael Depenbusch

I just saw Michael Depenbusch, MD for eye irritation and redness due to allergies. He reassured me that everything was going to be fine and he was right. Best doc ever.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

nice friendly staff and doctor very professional manager is outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Great staff, caring Doc. Ease with scheduling and my technician was friendly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I iust saw Dr Depenbusch for my yearly diabetic eye exam. The office is very professional and care for their patients. The doctor really spent his time with me and answered all my questions. Above everything, I am 89 years old and could not find his office, the office manager drove to where i was and led me back to their office. They go way beyond typical healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Really nice and friendly staff and doctor. I highly recommend them. I visited them in January for a routine eye exam. They were thorough, professional, but most importantly: nice!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Extremely negligent doctor who bases his practice on 20 year old knowledge base. He is a con-man and convinces you of a need for procedure for a quick buck. He created long term damage to my eyes.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Depenbusch did a first-rate cataract surgery. Absolutely no problems during the operation, and even before getting my new glasses, general vision was almost perfectly restored. He is very personable as well as competent. His staff was extremely helpful, especially Jason, Siedah, and Maria. I would give him 10 stars.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Just saw Dr. Depenbusch and his staff today for the first time. I had a great experience here today. I was surprised to see any bad reviews with this office as they are the most professional and staff friendly office I have been to in a long time. I guess everybody has a bad day but from the moment I walked in the door to the time I saw Dr. Depenbusch, who was very thorough and friendly, until I scheduled surgery and left,, I felt confident and well taken care of. The staff were friendly and happy and I would recommend this office to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I was recommended to see a retinal specials because I was having flashes, floaters and my regular eye doc notice the start of a cataract. Dr. Depenbusch was the most rude medical provider I have ever encountered. I had told his staff that I had a complete eye exam 2 months prior to this appointment and just wanted to know the status of the cataracts and discuss the floaters/flashes. Dr. D was so angry with his staff for not scheduling a complete eye exam, he could stop yelling at the assistant, but in the office with me, in the hall and again by the reception area. He checked my eyes, comment that I definitely had cataracts, got up from his chair and started to write his notes. He asked why I didn't have a complete exam with him. Told just had one with my optometrist at COSTCO. He said, "They can dilate your eyes, why not have them check your cataracts?" I told him she referred me to a "specialist." I told him I had noticed the vision in my right eye becoming blurred. I was also told at SW Eye center a year ago, I had the beginning of a cataract in my right eye. Now Dr D is telling me both. I asked him if I needed to be concerned and he said no your eyes are healthy. Reschedule in a year. He asked if I wore glasses and told him I had an old pair of progressive lenses and thought I'd like another pair. He told me to go to COSTCO. Then he told me to go to the front desk to pay my co-pay. Most rude, unprofessional I've ever encountered. His staff was really nice. He could learn from them. I guess he was upset that he wasn't able to charge enough for his time. He should be ashamed of the way he treats his staff and his patients. Throw a fit somewhere else!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Thank God for Dr Depenbusch. I would not trust any other surgeon for my cataract surgery. Now at age 69 I see without any glasses 20/20 both eyes! Skilled, caring doctor and great staff. I was a difficult case and his calculations for perfect vision were spot on target! He will treat you like family!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Michael Depenbusch's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)