Ratings for Dr. Christine E. Weikert

Ditto! incredibly rude, does not listen to you, actually tried to inject the WRONG foot! Never appears to look at my chart before entering the room and was constantly needing reminded of what has been done, what I was doing in PT, etc... Over 8 months of miserable plantar fasciitis, almost 5 months of treatments, therapy, injections and orthotics that took two months to walk in. I called the office to get a second pair of orthotics, I was told they threw out my castings and I would have to pay cash upfront, the entire fee again! The castings were not even three months old. Blatant abuse of the system! And appears to be looking for ways to bulk up her income. Repeat visits with nothing more than "see me in 3 more weeks...". Left room without answering questions, said to me to reschedule to "discuss" she was really busy, WHAT??? that's why I am here? So disappointed. I am now seeking, yet again, another medical opinion. I am an active 50 yr old woman who wants my lifestyle back. Aenta needs to strongly look at her practices and consider dropping her as a participant. And the office staff does look miserable, but seeing who they work with it is understandable.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am in total agreement with the rest of the commenters. Dr. Weikert has no personality, no patience for her staff or patients. The office is old, dirty and the staff seem extremely incompetent. I was also charged for a second visit where she did absolutely nothing other than recommend a third visit. I can't comment on her knowledge because I would not let her touch me with a ten foot pole.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

RUDE. She insulted me multiple times and yelled at her staff in front of me. When she saw a disease on my chart she said that she wishes she had it, that disease is crippling and the reason that I receive SSDI ( I'm22). She asked me a question about my medical history when I answered she said " that's not a thing." When I told her that I watched them do it she just said, " NO, I am a professional, I know these things." And demanded to know what they had ACTUALLY done. The last visit she was supposed to trim a toenail and she cut up my toe. She said that because the nail and toe got messed up she now has to do surgery to fix it. I called another podiatrist to do the surgery and they said that it's not the first time and worked me into their already full schedule for just a few days later. The only positive thing was that she gave me antibiotics so my newly mangled toe wouldn't get infected.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr Weikert was so condescending to her staff it was embarrassing to me as the patient in the room. Very uncomfortable environment. Orthodics created blisters on my heels. One problem after another.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

All this Dr cares about is getting paid- she cares ABSOLUTELY nothing about patients. One of the rudest doctors I have ever been to. Don't even consider this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This doctor has absolutely no regard to humankind whatsoever. Her narcissistic, sociopathic displays should be dealt with promptly before she harms another person.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

When I read the other comments from Dr .Weikert's patients it was like taking the words right out of my mouth. She was routinely rude with her staff right in front of me as well as having a very abrupt (even mean) bedside manner. The surgery she performed on my foot was completely unsuccessful. I did end up with a second opinion as well as a surgical revision of what she did. Please have a second and/or third opinion before you let her perform any type of procedure on you!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

While Dr. Weikert appears knowledgable, she certainly does not treat her staff or patients with respect. At one appointment she reprimanded a staff member in front of me while in the exam room. This was totally unprofessional and done without regard to respect for her staff or me. I also feel I was called back for needless appointments. In fact with one appointment I did not even see the doctor, only a technician who returned plaster castings to me. That was the extent of the appointment, yet I was charged a co-pay and a claim sent to my insurance. I would not feel comfortable recommending this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Never go to her. She had no clue what she's doing and seriously messed up my foot. I have to go through foot surgery all over again. An she cut through a nerve on the top of my foot. I'll always have nerve pain now.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She has the worst bedside manner. She is not a nice person! My surgery on My little toe from 7 yrs ago has never been the same.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Christine E. Weikert's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company