Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Maugeri

Dr. M is a fantastic doctor and quite frankly I have never felt this comfortable with a doctor before. This is my first child and I was extremely nervous. My mother used him years back and had her so many issues I can't even explain! When I met him he knew my mom by first name and everything he did for her! He has been there for me through this entire pregnancy and very respectful, quick, and genuine. I ve had many complications needing thyroid meds and I was admitted for kidney stones. Dr m was not even working that day at the hospital and came to check on how my baby and I were doing. I am so glad I went with him he is a doll and we are extremely happy with him and his staff! They are now in hackettstown at medical partners and I have to say I love ever dr he works with!!! Andolino forester Rawlins are all amazing and a great team! I felt so anxious about my pregnancyin my first few mths and they have calmed my nerves and kept me feeling great!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

This doctor should not be delivering babies. I had the most horrible experience with this doctor. Because of certain circumstances, as the on call doctor, he delivered my first child. I have never felt so rushed, pressured and violated during my labor and delivery. In my opinion, his bed side manner is lacking tremendously. The 'advice' he offered my during my labor was not from a professional medical standpoint, but from rather a personal " my-sons-have-baseball-games-today-and I-have-a-dinner-to-catch-so-you-need-to-speed-things-up" standpoint. Use another doctor if you want someone that truly enjoys delivering babies. Better yet, use a midwife. :)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

This Dr. should NOT be a Dr.... specially for pregnancy. Very Rude, has no patience, his staff are extremely rude. Always over books, waiting time over 1 hour.... The only good things this a.s.s did was recomend us "Alere", we wouldnt know what to do without them. I feel sorry for Dr. Wallis that has his office with Dr. Maugery. we would of like to continue with Wallis but we Refuse to have anything to do with anyone associated with Dr. Maugeri. Change practices.... you are not cutout to be around pregnant women.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Excellent, excellent doctor. Very professional. It was the quickest gyn exam I've ever had, and honestly the first time I haven't felt molested by it, due to the speed of it and his very professional bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Maugeri is probably the most sincere and endearing doctor you will ever find anywhere!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Maugeri is a wonderful doctor he has delivered 2 of my girls but as someone has said earlier, getting through to the office is very difficult. Either the machine picks up and tells you the office is closed or the line is busy. It can take over a week to get through to them.As much as I like Dr.Maugeri I am considering finding a new ob-gyn thanks to the poor staffing in the office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Nice enough guy, but his office failed to let me know that my hormone levels were too low to support my pregnancy, though the results were sitting in the office for over a week. As a result, I lost my baby. Had they simply checked my blood test results and picked up the phone, I might have had a child. As it is, we have been unable to get pregnant again, and I cannot help but think that Maugeri's office help's oversight has cost me motherhood. I would go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Nice doctor nice manner very knowledgable little bit of a wait in the waiting room, but takes his time during exam. Friendly and helpful staff ,all very nice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. Maugeri is very knowledgeable and helpful person. He deliver my first born and now he delivring my second child. My husband and I feel very happy to have him in our lives.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Great doctor. reading the comment below...maybe that patient should have found time to take her daughter to actually see the doctor. I would think that it is hard to do medicine over the phone and give medicine without seeing a patient in need??? If the office is closed, then call when it is opened to make an appointment???

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Dr. Joseph P. Maugeri's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Hackettstown, NJ