Ratings for Dr. Douglas Lacour

He will be going to Step pediatrics off panther creek.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Lacour is a great doctor. Can't seem to locate him now. Does anyone know where he is?

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Love Dr. LaCour. We will follow him where he goes.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

So glad he lhas been my children's Dr. Very understanding and very caring! WE LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

We love Dr Lacour, always helpful and answers all questions. :)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

We are going to miss him. Our insurance is changing so we can't keep him. He is never on time, but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

He is an absolutely fantastic Dr! I drive an hour just to keep him as our pediatrician. We have been using him since he first came to TX Children's at Cypress Station. I always refer my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

I love Dr. LaCour. He is very patient and my kid loves him too. I have a friend whose kid had a very rare condition and Dr. LaCour referred him to a specialist immediately. Good Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I have an autisic son and Dr. La Cour has always been So friendly and knowledgable in dealing w/him. He has a wonderful manner and very compassionate staff. My family couldn't recommend any doctor any higher for their child w/ special needs.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. LaCour is absolutely FABULOUS! I would be heartbroken if he ever left pediatrics. He takes the time to answer all of your questions, and also will call and check up on your sick child after-hours. He's great! He really has a way with children and makes them feel so comfortable with his awesome personality. My children adore him, and he makes going to the doctor enjoyable. We lucked out when we got him for a doctor. =)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008