Ratings for Dr. Larry D. Stark

Staff needs training in how to work together. Slow and unprofessional. Dr Larry Stark very good.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I just started coming to this doctor. I do not like the staff, they are friendly but I have had to remind them to send in paper work on a consistent basis because they failed to do so to begin with. Dr. Stark himself is a good Dr. He remembered some minor details without looking at my chart and shows that he understands how different ailments affect individuals differently.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Stark for over 12 years now, and have found him to be very caring, personable, knowledgeable, and understanding. I have read negative comments about him (by one person, who seems to have a vendetta against him) and find it very hard to believe that he could be guilty of such things. I have always had excellent medical care ( I was in medical profession myself)and found no fault. When I did have a problem with his staff at one point, I told him and he really seemed to care and said he would look into it, and apparently did, because problem was solved. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a very good doctor in my opinion. The only drawback is the wait time, sometimes it can be a little long, but that's because he spends time with his patients, and listens to what they have to say. I have never felt rushed at my appointments.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I have know Dr. Larry Stark for many years. (23)yrs. He is a professional, intelligent and competent physician. He is down to earth, humane and caring. He listens to his patients. He treats them when they are ill. Believe me there are some doctors in Phoenix that could never even come close to the compassion and caring he has for others. You don't find these qualities in many doctors today. I also would like to point out someone online is leaving comments that are very negative and unjustifiably out of character with some of their comments. If he were the only doctor left on Earth I'd would never have to worry about my health care. He is among the few doctor who sincerely abides by the oath he took, to care for others without reservations. It has been my 40 yrs experience with doctors that only a very , very small percentage can follow his footsteps in kindest , compassion and care of a patient; not only as a patient but a human being.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

You will wait over an hour to see this doctor, who will not read your chart before he enters the room and stays for less than 10 mins. If you are over 65, he will act as though you do not exist and speak only to your care giver. Be prepared to call 10-20 times to get ahold of a human being. You are better off caring for yourself than seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I have only good things to say about Dr. Stark. He is simply the best. He cares about his patients and is easily reachable. I went in for a routine physical. He took the time to talk to me about all the various things going on in my body, and also some of the various things going on in my life. He has never gotten irritated with me for contacting him after office hours and promptly returns calls, even when out of town. I feel like he treats the "whole patient," not just a collection of symptoms or characteristics. He's a caring, patient, thorough practitioner and after four years of continued patronage, Dr. Stark is truly the best doctor I've ever visited. A++

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I am a patient of Dr. Stark and he treats my family just like he would treat his own. His office manager is great and seems to hold the place together. Emma is the nurse and is very nice and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I have been a patient for a long time with this office. The Dr. is most helpful. But the staff could use some lessons in hospitality. The front office staff is rude and the office manager is like a pitbull when it comes to collecting your cash.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

My daughter, who is now 25, and I have been seeing Dr. Stark since she was 14. As a new patient, I had an issue with her and he promptly returned my call. A few months ago, I had a pinched nerve and explained I was laid off my job, had no health insurance and couldn't afford physical therapy. He offered me FREE electrical stim! Prior to that I had been crying due to the pain. After two visits a week for a few weeks, he was able to significantly relieve my pain. If not for Dr. Stark and his kind, caring, generous personality, I would have suffered much more. Also, what he charges patients who have no insurance is reasonable. Emma, who is part of his staff, is awesome! Patty has been there for years and is very efficient. Sometimes return calls and waits are a bit slow, but so is every doctor's office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Ive been going to Dr.Stark for about 20 years since I was small his a good Doctor caring and and very straight forward which is good.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Larry D. Stark's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1976)